Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Will FP take me?  (Read 4430 times)

joshbrown007

• View Profile
Will FP take me?
« on: July 26, 2008, 02:57:33 PM »
After reading many of your glowing reviews Franklin Pierce seems like a great place and I believe I will definetly apply there, right now I have it as my number 1 school that I'd like to attend. My UGPA is 3.30 and my LSAT is 149, I've done LSAT/GPA calculators which have told me that I have about a 50% shot at getting in with these grades, I'd really like to go here, so I hope they are a better than that. I would like to know everyone else's GPA/LSAT that have gotten into Franklin Pierce if you feel comfortable sharing that information. Or if you think that I should take my LSAT again or should I just go ahead and apply now with the stats that I have already have?

joshbrown007

• View Profile
Re: Will FP take me?
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2008, 03:17:24 PM »
one other thing, what is the job market like for Franklin Pierce? And what kind of reputation does Franklin Pierce have in the New England area or elsewhere?

NeverTrustKlingons

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2008, 03:41:44 PM »
You're right that 149 is a marginal score for them -- www.lawschoolnumbers.com shows people both in, waitlisted and out with that score. 

AFAIK it's a New England tier-3 with a strong intellectual property program.  Like any T3, if you want certain jobs you will have to be top of your class and/or transfer out.
I'll never trust a Klingon.  Klingon bastards killed my son.  -- Captain James T. Kirk, USS Enterprise NCC-1701

joshbrown007

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2008, 11:06:49 AM »
One more question, does FP average multiple LSAT test scores or take the highest one