Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: 3.08 GPA/145 LSAT  (Read 5643 times)

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: 3.08 GPA/145 LSAT
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2008, 03:11:36 PM »
OP in Florida 2000

OP: Kerry Plz
HangingChad: Keri is teh suxorz, vote for Bush
OP: OKTHXLOL  ;D

underrated post

I'm working on my humor so I can get my named tacked onto the Irrx, Tasha and Mathhies thread

I've been around a lot longer than you, my sleepy-looking friend, and they haven't listed me either.  Maybe we should start a new thread.  8)

Hell Yeah! We're the cool kids, let's show those freaks and geeks who really runs LSD!

hmph.  and here i was about to tell you that i was taking it under advisement.  >:(
non ex transverso sed deorsum

JD

TimMitchell

« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2008, 03:19:38 PM »
OP in Florida 2000

OP: Kerry Plz
HangingChad: Keri is teh suxorz, vote for Bush
OP: OKTHXLOL  ;D

underrated post

I'm working on my humor so I can get my named tacked onto the Irrx, Tasha and Mathhies thread

I've been around a lot longer than you, my sleepy-looking friend, and they haven't listed me either.  Maybe we should start a new thread.  8)

Hell Yeah! We're the cool kids, let's show those freaks and geeks who really runs LSD!

hmph.  and here i was about to tell you that i was taking it under advisement.  >:(

Matthies=Freak
IrrX= Geek
Tasha= Hot nerdy friend who hangs out with the two

sassafrass

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2008, 09:15:39 AM »
nobody answered my question  :( what's a flame?

Somebody who makes sh*t up and posts it because he knows it'll get people fired up.  It often involves so called "lower tier" schools in one fashion or another.  So since I'm attending one of those schools, I try to be on the lookout.