Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Law School Admission Expert  (Read 2939 times)

rush the rushdie

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Law School Admission Expert
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2008, 01:05:47 PM »
i was planning on sending my PS to a grad student/former instructor i know.  does anyone have any past experience with this?  :-\ b/c i know he'll be writing/finishing his dissertation this year and will be busy, etc. thanks!

Jeepstress

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2008, 01:56:36 PM »
UPDATE:  I've been Ann's client for a couple of months now so Iím back to give another very positive review.  As I juggle everything I need to do to submit a number of applications I find that Iím even happier now than I was back in July, when I first posted favorably about her.

Ann is a huge help.  I hired her to take the weight off my shoulders and she has done just that.  I hired her so that I wouldn't have to worry about how in the world I'd get everything done, logistically, and she's taken the worry out of everything because she has a systematic approach to this process.  I hired her so that I donít have to worry about every little thing because I just donít feel like bearing all the worry by myself.  Ann has made this process extremely easy for me.

I love how responsive she is, even when I don't need a quick turnaround, and it's just very obvious that she really cares about each of us clients so that we put forth the best packet possible.  I happen to be a decent writer, but Ann is a great writer and she helps us pare down a lenghty essay into something that an AdCom would be happy to read.  I was totally clueless about what to include and what to avoid.  Ann knows right where to focus because sheís been in those Admissions Committee meetings and she knows whatís important to them.  If anyone thinks her writing style is ďchoppyĒ my guess is that she writes that way because thatís what AdComs want to read.  I, for one, am not really impressed by layers of B.S. in peopleís writing, and with Annís help thereís not much in mine.  Most of all, I love that Ann runs her own show, so when we hire Ann weíre really dealing with Ann, not some underling who has a background in who-knows-what.

Soon Iíll forget all about this tedious process and Iíll just sit back and wait to hear from schools.  For now, I couldnít be happier about making the decision to hire Ann. 

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2008, 03:53:56 PM »
UPDATE:  I've been Ann's client for a couple of months now so Iím back to give another very positive review.  As I juggle everything I need to do to submit a number of applications I find that Iím even happier now than I was back in July, when I first posted favorably about her.

Ann is a huge help.  I hired her to take the weight off my shoulders and she has done just that.  I hired her so that I wouldn't have to worry about how in the world I'd get everything done, logistically, and she's taken the worry out of everything because she has a systematic approach to this process.  I hired her so that I donít have to worry about every little thing because I just donít feel like bearing all the worry by myself.  Ann has made this process extremely easy for me.

I love how responsive she is, even when I don't need a quick turnaround, and it's just very obvious that she really cares about each of us clients so that we put forth the best packet possible.  I happen to be a decent writer, but Ann is a great writer and she helps us pare down a lenghty essay into something that an AdCom would be happy to read.  I was totally clueless about what to include and what to avoid.  Ann knows right where to focus because sheís been in those Admissions Committee meetings and she knows whatís important to them.  If anyone thinks her writing style is ďchoppyĒ my guess is that she writes that way because thatís what AdComs want to read.  I, for one, am not really impressed by layers of B.S. in peopleís writing, and with Annís help thereís not much in mine.  Most of all, I love that Ann runs her own show, so when we hire Ann weíre really dealing with Ann, not some underling who has a background in who-knows-what.

Soon Iíll forget all about this tedious process and Iíll just sit back and wait to hear from schools.  For now, I couldnít be happier about making the decision to hire Ann. 

I call shill.
I'mma stay bumpin' till I bump my head on my tomb.

Ninja1Hater

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2008, 03:13:58 PM »
I call shill.

I call a-hole.  As in YOU.

If you're in law school, what the hell are you doing hanging out in a place like this, dropping your sarcastic, negative bull posts all over the place?

You're a loser, man.

augusta

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
3.67/Oct. LSAT

augusta

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2008, 03:28:36 PM »

I call shill.

I agree. Something shady about this.
3.67/Oct. LSAT

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2008, 05:20:40 PM »
I call shill.

If you're in law school, what the hell are you doing hanging out in a place like this, dropping your sarcastic, negative bull posts all over the place?

You're a loser, man.

I keep it trill, you cry like a female dog and hide behind a secondary account.

I try to be semi-helpful. You get upset by someone on the internet that doesn't agree with you or your worthless opinions/products.

HTH.
I'mma stay bumpin' till I bump my head on my tomb.

tony_rocky_horror

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2008, 07:50:29 PM »
I call shill.

You're a loser, man.

At least Ninja1 is trying to give out some advice. I was considering ann's services until this thread and her straight shilling