Law School Discussion

Law School Admission Expert

Re: Law School Admission Expert
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2008, 05:57:50 PM »
Good point idapie. When I hired Ann, I already knew what I wanted to write about and had a pretty good draft. I think I was looking for someone to proof it for flow and help me to cut the length. She basically redid the whole essay and her writing left a lot to be desired  :-\ I felt like I got burned and cheated out of $500, but I suppose that was partly my fault for not researching and going after exactly what I wanted.

Good luck!

Ninja1

• ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2008, 01:14:41 PM »
If anyone wants a decent admissions consultant, I'll do it for $100. I won't write male private part for you, but I'll tell you what's wrong with your garbage application(s)... oh wait, I already do that for free.

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2008, 03:10:27 PM »
as soon as i get admitted to thomas j. cooley school of law, i'll rain down all my Law School application genius on you pee-ons for a mere price of $50 per stoodent...

Ninja1

• ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2008, 05:28:55 AM »
as soon as i get admitted to thomas j. cooley school of law, i'll rain down all my Law School application genius on you pee-ons for a mere price of $50 per stoodent...

Ball til you fall. ;)

« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2008, 08:00:05 AM »
they tried to take me out tha' ghetto, but i'm still buck wild...

Ninja1

• ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2008, 06:09:12 AM »
I never gave a damn and I still don't give a @#!*.

Thank you, this has easily been the best conversation that I've ever participated in on this board.

« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2008, 09:04:45 AM »
i sense a bit of sarcasm from our Lord of the BOD...

nonetheless, i'll keep rollin', rollin', rollin', rollin', rollin'...

keep rollin', rollin', rollin', rollin', rollin'...

Ninja1

• ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2008, 07:00:01 AM »
No sarcasm here, for once.

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2008, 03:20:26 PM »
in that case, "What else can I say....All Apologies...."

« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2008, 04:33:37 PM »
I'd just like to throw in my 2 cents here. I recently used one of Ivey's associates and I couldn't be happier (well I guess I could, if I could afford to use them for the rest of the application process). It cost me $400, which seemed like a lot at first, but it was certainly worth it. I just did Stage 1 since I didn't feel like I needed comprehensive consulting help, but if you have some non-traditional areas of your application it would certainly be worth it. What makes their service so good is that the questionnaire you fill out before you begin to work with them is so comprehensive. If you're open with them about your life and experiences they can really help you a lot. During my phone conference with them it was clear that he (Greg) had spent a significant amount of time reviewing all the material I sent him(P/S, 2 Addendum's, Resume, Transcript, Academic Summary Report, LSAT Report).

The only bad thing about the service is that you only have 2 options, either just stage 1 or also doing stage 2, and the price difference is huge. Overall though, they know what they're talking about, they were able to answer all of my questions, and they put a lot of thought into their advice.