Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Exile LSD: GD MrZilla Foxtrot Locked Me Out  (Read 1819434 times)

ElFieryHabanero

• View Profile
Re: Exile LSD: GD MrZilla Foxtrot Locked Me Out
« Reply #58720 on: April 25, 2011, 06:55:39 PM »
EXAMS

.Chuck

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Free LSAT Logical Reasoning Question-Type Finder utility
« Reply #58721 on: April 25, 2011, 08:19:21 PM »
EXAMS

Good luck.  Use the word 'reasonable' a lot to try and connect the dots between your ideas and the law, no matter what the subject, facts and issues are!!!   :D
Quote from: goaliechica

IOPJCRN (In other PJC-related news)
cheeseburger glazed donut bun
 "The burger has been met by criticism from burger puritans and from people who...WANT TO LIVE"

ElFieryHabanero

• View Profile
« Reply #58722 on: May 01, 2011, 10:04:13 PM »
EXAMS

Good luck.  Use the word 'reasonable' a lot to try and connect the dots between your ideas and the law, no matter what the subject, facts and issues are!!!   :D

I think at least 50% of my exams are the words like reasonable, clearly, and consequently.

EarlCat

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Citizen
  • i'm in ur LSAT blowin' ur curve
    • AOL Instant Messenger - EarlCat78
    • View Profile
    • EarlDoesLSAT.com
« Reply #58723 on: May 01, 2011, 10:26:07 PM »
I think at least 50% of my exams are the words like reasonable, clearly, and consequently.

ProTip: Never use clearly unless you're asserting 1) something took place in interstate commerce or 2) police had probable cause.

Pardon Johnny Cash.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #58724 on: May 07, 2011, 11:44:57 AM »
Journal competitions after finals are the most excruciatingly awful to ever happen.  That said, it's nice to be done and have a week off before working.  Also, I was happy that one of like the three jobs that I applied for offered me the position, so I was able to get through the semester without having to focus on jobs.  For some reason this last semester was much much more awful than the first.  I think not knowing what to expect was initially, really nice.

.Chuck

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #58725 on: May 07, 2011, 11:18:43 PM »

Glad to hear you survived 1L intact PJC.  I was beginning to wonder if you got killed by food poisoning from gas station grub or perhaps in the parking lot of a truck stop in some BFE place. 

Is the job you got a paid one or an internship type of volunteer thing?  Paid summer jobs after 1L are pretty hard to get so you should be really extra proud of it if that is the case.

"The burger has been met by criticism from burger puritans and from people who...WANT TO LIVE"

Pardon Johnny Cash.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #58726 on: May 07, 2011, 11:23:35 PM »

Glad to hear you survived 1L intact PJC.  I was beginning to wonder if you got killed by food poisoning from gas station grub or perhaps in the parking lot of a truck stop in some BFE place. 

Is the job you got a paid one or an internship type of volunteer thing?  Paid summer jobs after 1L are pretty hard to get so you should be really extra proud of it if that is the case.

Gettin' paiiiiidddddddddd

I got real drunk a few days ago and then ate a gas station hot dog the next day.  It immediately made me feel a bit sick.  I wasn't sure if I was hungover or y'know... I was eating a gas station hot dog. 

.Chuck

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #58727 on: May 08, 2011, 01:49:45 AM »

Gettin' paiiiiidddddddddd

I got real drunk a few days ago and then ate a gas station hot dog the next day.  It immediately made me feel a bit sick.  I wasn't sure if I was hungover or y'know... I was eating a gas station hot dog.

Nice, you haven't abandoned and disowned your roots! Well, at least not totally yet, the brainwashing takes some time to fully set in and takeover! 

Congrats on the paid job.  Is it with a firm?

'blueskies

• LSD Obsessed
  • your changing skyline is twisting me up inside
    • View Profile
« Reply #58728 on: May 16, 2011, 09:01:29 PM »
hello from Haiti everyone!  I hope everyone's summer is going well.  I'm working here on the legal system for a bit, then I'll be back in the states for another legal internship
awkward follows you like a beer chasing a shot of tequila.

Pardon Johnny Cash.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #58729 on: June 17, 2011, 05:05:25 PM »
The summer's nice because everyone's in such a better mood.  I didn't realize how cranky everyone was us (I, included) for like the last month or two of the semester.