Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Exile LSD: GD MrZilla Foxtrot Locked Me Out  (Read 1820177 times)

EarlCat

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Citizen
  • i'm in ur LSAT blowin' ur curve
    • AOL Instant Messenger - EarlCat78
    • View Profile
    • EarlDoesLSAT.com
Re: Exile LSD: GD MrZilla Foxtrot Locked Me Out
« Reply #58700 on: March 13, 2011, 05:44:08 PM »
Kind of looked like you did with the Al Gore comment.

No, just observing that mother nature can trump everything we've done to the climate (good or bad) with just one natural disaster.

.Chuck

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Free LSAT Logical Reasoning Question-Type Finder utility
« Reply #58701 on: March 15, 2011, 12:23:51 AM »
Kind of looked like you did with the Al Gore comment.

No, just observing that mother nature can trump everything we've done to the climate (good or bad) with just one natural disaster.

Like when some force in the universe gave earth what it needed to shake dinosaurs off the planet like fleas and then go lifeless for a while to give time for a hopefully more advanced set of organisms to evolve and become the dominant life form.  From that the earth got humans after shaking off the dinos. 

However you look at it, planet earth will be fine for super long.  In millions and millions of years it will most likely still be a big rock loaded with water, elements, and all sorts of building blocks stuff floating around in space continuing to do its astronomical rotating around thing.  Whether people will still be around as a life form here is a different question. 

For all we know mother earth could get sick of us and somehow shake us off like a bad set of fleas just like it did with the dinosaurs when she wanted something better.
Quote from: goaliechica

IOPJCRN (In other PJC-related news)
cheeseburger glazed donut bun
 "The burger has been met by criticism from burger puritans and from people who...WANT TO LIVE"

'blueskies

• LSD Obsessed
  • your changing skyline is twisting me up inside
    • View Profile
« Reply #58702 on: March 15, 2011, 08:24:57 PM »
So apparently my school is totally freaking out about our drop in the rankings.  They're like having meetings if students want to attend to talk about it.  Crazies
awkward follows you like a beer chasing a shot of tequila.

'blueskies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #58703 on: March 16, 2011, 10:14:33 AM »
Although, I just looked at the rankings and I'm a little shocked.  How the hell did Indiana and UC Davis jump so much? 

jack24

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #58704 on: March 16, 2011, 09:54:54 PM »
My school went up in the rankings for three years in a row and then took a huge drop right before I'm ready to graduate. 
Awesome.

Liz Lemon

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #58705 on: March 16, 2011, 10:50:23 PM »
My school went up (yay!), and both Rutgers schools really fell hard.  I guess I'm sort of glad I didn't end up going, even though I think when you get as low as I am it makes little difference anyway.  Villanova took a major tumble.  I guess admitting that you were lying about your USNWR numbers for a few years will do that to you.  I'm amazed by Indiana's jump.  Is it really that great a school?  I see how they lure in excellent candidates, but I'm still not convinced.

I hope everyone is having a good semester and enjoying the increasingly nice weather!

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #58706 on: March 21, 2011, 08:57:41 PM »
Although, I just looked at the rankings and I'm a little shocked.  How the hell did Indiana and UC Davis jump so much?

chili powder.

Jamie Stringer

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #58707 on: March 28, 2011, 11:30:05 PM »
OH NOES MY SCHOOL STAYED AT THE SAME RANK!!!   :-\ :'(

But for reals, how sad that I had to find this back a couple of pages. The glory days are gone  :'(

I'm also sad to report that, although I went to former PJC territory, I did not have any gas station meals. I'm sorry for letting everyone down.

Quote from: Tim Mitchell

F*cking bi+ch drinks a 1 oz bottle of goose and thinks she's French

'blueskies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #58708 on: March 31, 2011, 08:51:49 PM »
I'm also sad to report that, although I went to former PJC territory, I did not have any gas station meals. I'm sorry for letting everyone down.

that's so sad :(

just some guy

• Sr. Citizen
  • WARNING: May Contain Troll or Flame-like Substance
    • View Profile
I have courted the fire for a very long time, and many sparks have flown in the past, but [this post] speaks, finally, the language of the flame itself.
with apologies to Keith Jarret