Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Exile LSD: GD MrZilla Foxtrot Locked Me Out  (Read 1814483 times)

Billy Mays here FOREVER!

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
Re: Exile LSD: GD MrZilla Foxtrot Locked Me Out
« Reply #58470 on: July 23, 2010, 01:06:34 PM »
WTF IS THIS bunnies. MR. LINDERMAN HAS RETURNED

INB4 Lindy switching his moniker and someone dying

Who are you pretell?

Billy Mays here FOREVER!

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #58471 on: July 23, 2010, 01:07:13 PM »
WTF IS THIS *&^%. MR. LINDERMAN HAS RETURNED

I was just wondering about a few people (such as yourself) and wondering if you would ever be back. Welcome back.  ;D

you know you could always send me a message on FACEBOOK since we are friends there

ElFieryHabanero

• View Profile
« Reply #58472 on: July 23, 2010, 01:10:46 PM »

Navlaw

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - merspice18
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #58473 on: July 23, 2010, 02:34:19 PM »
WTF IS THIS *&^%. MR. LINDERMAN HAS RETURNED

I was just wondering about a few people (such as yourself) and wondering if you would ever be back. Welcome back.  ;D

you know you could always send me a message on FACEBOOK since we are friends there

I really don't need you and your "logic"  ;)
Quote from: IrrX
Hey, you don't want to push me in Nav's direction. That wonderful hair color and a uniform to boot, are you kidding me? :D
Quote from: mbw
Uh oh.  You'd better be careful - do you really want Nav mad at you?

.Chuck

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Free LSAT Logical Reasoning Question-Type Finder utility
« Reply #58474 on: July 25, 2010, 05:24:55 PM »
Happy Sunday everyone. 
Quote from: goaliechica

IOPJCRN (In other PJC-related news)
cheeseburger glazed donut bun
 "The burger has been met by criticism from burger puritans and from people who...WANT TO LIVE"

'blueskies

• LSD Obsessed
  • your changing skyline is twisting me up inside
    • View Profile
« Reply #58475 on: July 26, 2010, 09:42:46 AM »
So Denver is really delightful
awkward follows you like a beer chasing a shot of tequila.

'blueskies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #58476 on: July 26, 2010, 09:50:20 AM »
ion, check out this gem:

Why do I have a paying job then? While you who goes to the 82nd best liberal arts UNDERGRAD and you have never a job in your life and yet you act like you know what you are talking about when have nto even taken the LSAT. Shut UP and stop talking out of your a**!

You're a paralegal (operative word, paralegal). That is not much of a job and I could earn 3x much more after I finally graduate in the fall. Also, Carleton College is the 8th best liberal arts college in the country not the 82nd best.

http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/northfield-mn/carleton-college-2340

I don't need a menial job as it won't even teach me a thing I need in life. Holding down some idiotic position as a manager at a retail outlet or some other job is not for me. That is the main reason why your prospects are so low as you held some common job and was bombarded by the views of the proletariat. I now have a 4.0 GPA and all I need is a 180 (a given as I studied as much as I needed to for the LSAT) and I can go to Harvard, Yale, or even Princeton if I want to. The only people who defend tier 4 schools are those who attend them.

Good luck getting into Princeton Law.  I'm willing to bet you don't.

ElFieryHabanero

• View Profile
« Reply #58477 on: July 26, 2010, 11:28:11 AM »
ion, check out this gem:

Why do I have a paying job then? While you who goes to the 82nd best liberal arts UNDERGRAD and you have never a job in your life and yet you act like you know what you are talking about when have nto even taken the LSAT. Shut UP and stop talking out of your a**!

You're a paralegal (operative word, paralegal). That is not much of a job and I could earn 3x much more after I finally graduate in the fall. Also, Carleton College is the 8th best liberal arts college in the country not the 82nd best.

http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/northfield-mn/carleton-college-2340

I don't need a menial job as it won't even teach me a thing I need in life. Holding down some idiotic position as a manager at a retail outlet or some other job is not for me. That is the main reason why your prospects are so low as you held some common job and was bombarded by the views of the proletariat. I now have a 4.0 GPA and all I need is a 180 (a given as I studied as much as I needed to for the LSAT) and I can go to Harvard, Yale, or even Princeton if I want to. The only people who defend tier 4 schools are those who attend them.

Good luck getting into Princeton Law.  I'm willing to bet you don't.

omg omg omg omg omg

I really hope they're both just trying to troll eachother. That sonofapickle dude is too dumb to be real, kind of like LawDog (god I miss him). Bigs just seems like your regular garden variety FTT apologist.

'blueskies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #58478 on: July 26, 2010, 07:55:15 PM »
So Denver is really delightful

Told you so. Too bad you didn't have time to meet up with Tasha, Matthies and I while you were here.

I know! I was so busy with wedding stuff since I was only there one full day, but I enjoyed it so much I might have to come back! 

.Chuck

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Free LSAT Logical Reasoning Question-Type Finder utility
« Reply #58479 on: July 28, 2010, 03:21:44 PM »
For some reason I'm suddenly having a strong McDonald's urge for lunch.  Haven't eaten there in months.  Since this urge is getting hard to resist I'll probably remember why I haven't gotten McD's for months in about 2 hours from now.  I'm really looking forward to the fries!!!  gonna get the huge size of those for sure.  Mission Gut bomb in final countdown!     

Quote from: goaliechica

IOPJCRN (In other PJC-related news)
cheeseburger glazed donut bun
 "The burger has been met by criticism from burger puritans and from people who...WANT TO LIVE"