Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Exile LSD: GD MrZilla Foxtrot Locked Me Out  (Read 1825239 times)

mbw

• LSD Obsessed
  • TTTundra Law 2012
    • View Profile
Re: Exile LSD: The Law School Years
« Reply #58260 on: May 23, 2010, 04:42:13 PM »
Law review competition? Sorry, dude, it's totally miz. It ruined my week off and now I start work tomorrow and I don't feel the least bit refreshed after the school year. Luckily we have two social events this week, so maybe "working" will actually help me feel more relaxed :)

I swear this is worse than studying for finals.  And I actually _like_ Bluebooking, so this must be a complete horror for those who don't.  I've barely started the note section, as I want to get the editing mostly done first.  Can't believe I have eight more days of this.

Sorry to hear you didn't get a break between competition and work.  I have scores of classmates who are trying to do this while working -- don't know how they're doing it.  Maybe I'm just a wimp (granted, I still can't see out of one eye, so I have some small excuse...)  ::)
I'm in a lynch mob?  I had no idea.  This is really worrying; I really don't have time for another extra-curricular activity.

space for rent.

violaboy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #58261 on: May 24, 2010, 10:54:38 AM »
I woke up, looked outside, and it was snowing.  :o The commute was horrible.

Jamie Stringer

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #58262 on: May 24, 2010, 09:06:34 PM »
I woke up, looked outside, and it was snowing:o The commute was horrible.

Unacceptable. It's May. That's the kind of stuff that makes people go nuts.

It's really warm here and I heard on the weather that it's supposed to get to 90. Should make walking to/from the train and the smells in the subway totally delish.  :-\
Quote from: Tim Mitchell

F*cking bi+ch drinks a 1 oz bottle of goose and thinks she's French

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: Exile LSD: GD MrZilla Foxtrot Locked Me Out
« Reply #58263 on: May 25, 2010, 12:48:35 AM »
like a fresh breeze, the new thread title wafts through the room
non ex transverso sed deorsum

JD

'blueskies

• LSD Obsessed
  • your changing skyline is twisting me up inside
    • View Profile
« Reply #58264 on: May 25, 2010, 09:16:59 AM »
Law review competition? Sorry, dude, it's totally miz. It ruined my week off and now I start work tomorrow and I don't feel the least bit refreshed after the school year. Luckily we have two social events this week, so maybe "working" will actually help me feel more relaxed :)

I swear this is worse than studying for finals.  And I actually _like_ Bluebooking, so this must be a complete horror for those who don't.  I've barely started the note section, as I want to get the editing mostly done first.  Can't believe I have eight more days of this.

Sorry to hear you didn't get a break between competition and work.  I have scores of classmates who are trying to do this while working -- don't know how they're doing it.  Maybe I'm just a wimp (granted, I still can't see out of one eye, so I have some small excuse...)  ::)

I did it.  it was awful.  I don't recommend it to anyone
awkward follows you like a beer chasing a shot of tequila.

.Chuck

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Free LSAT Logical Reasoning Question-Type Finder utility
« Reply #58265 on: May 25, 2010, 03:45:52 PM »
like a fresh breeze, the new thread title wafts through the room

I like it! 
Quote from: goaliechica

IOPJCRN (In other PJC-related news)
cheeseburger glazed donut bun
 "The burger has been met by criticism from burger puritans and from people who...WANT TO LIVE"

Jamie Stringer

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #58266 on: May 25, 2010, 10:46:12 PM »
Why does working make me so tired?!?! I just feel absolutely beat down tired by 6pm every day.
Quote from: Tim Mitchell

F*cking bi+ch drinks a 1 oz bottle of goose and thinks she's French

Liz Lemon

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #58267 on: May 26, 2010, 08:35:23 AM »
Why does working make me so tired?!?! I just feel absolutely beat down tired by 6pm every day.

It's the worst.  I used to toss and turn when I went to bed.  Now I hit the pillow and pass out within 5 minutes.

Yesterday I went to the gym in the morning, meaning I was up at 5:15am.  Usually I can function throughout the day when I do this, but yesterday I was at work until 9pm and I was pretty much delirious by the time I left.  But I'm getting a head start on the holiday weekend so today is my Friday :)

How are you liking the job??

Navlaw

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - merspice18
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #58268 on: May 26, 2010, 09:28:29 AM »

I thought it was just me. I am exhausted by the end of the day :(
Quote from: IrrX
Hey, you don't want to push me in Nav's direction. That wonderful hair color and a uniform to boot, are you kidding me? :D
Quote from: mbw
Uh oh.  You'd better be careful - do you really want Nav mad at you?

mbw

• LSD Obsessed
  • TTTundra Law 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #58269 on: May 26, 2010, 11:52:13 PM »
Yay... remembered to take my ADD meds ... in the afternoon... So much for sleep tonight.... anyone want to play scrabble? 
I'm in a lynch mob?  I had no idea.  This is really worrying; I really don't have time for another extra-curricular activity.

space for rent.