Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Exile LSD: GD MrZilla Foxtrot Locked Me Out  (Read 1774083 times)

cooleylawstudent

Re: Exile LSD: The Law School Years
« Reply #58240 on: May 19, 2010, 10:57:39 PM »
could be worse, could be mayo flavor.  :o

violaboy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #58241 on: May 20, 2010, 01:10:54 AM »
Holy moses!  Someone found the one product out there that is NOT made better by bacon.... and then made it!

Bacon flavored vodka

I actually have a friend who made himself some bacon-flavored vodka and quite enjoyed it.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #58242 on: May 20, 2010, 01:14:18 AM »
If it ain't corn wiskey it ain't worth drinking. Anyone dumb enough(such as myself) to try it knows what  I mean..... :o

Everclear is where its at though, 190proof.....HOOAH!!!!! ;D

.Chuck

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Free LSAT Logical Reasoning Question-Type Finder utility
« Reply #58243 on: May 20, 2010, 01:41:21 AM »
Holy moses!  Someone found the one product out there that is NOT made better by bacon.... and then made it!

Bacon flavored vodka

I actually have a friend who made himself some bacon-flavored vodka and quite enjoyed it.

It sounds like it would be pretty good.  Bacon never fails! 

Last week they got in a bunch of overstock quality brand name bacon at the $.99 cent store so I stocked up and got 5lbs for $5.  I've been trying it with and on pretty much everything and anything going on 7 days now.  No failure combinations yet.  It even was good when I dipped crispy bacon strips into a vanilla shake and also when I crumbled some up and mixed it into a shake.  Who would think that a vanilla bacon caramel shake could be so good!

Wrapping a few tender cooked pieces around kosher dill pickle slices with cheese and dabbles of hot sauce was pretty darn tasty too.  It also goes exceptionally well with cream cheese. 

It was heaven when I checked out the refrigerated food cases at the .99 cent store and saw the giant pile of packs of the stuff.  I love it when food companies produce too much and the overstock quickly gets shipped into the .99 cent store.  On that same trip they had a bunch of 1/2 gallon bottles of high quality brand name fresh orange juice.  Same stuff goes for ~4 each at Ralphs, so I grabbed a bunch of those too and had bacon, cheese and OJ when I got home.  yummmmmmy!

Oh crap,   : 
vodka, OJ, bacon, hot sauce, honey, pepper blended cocktail and I've got all the ingredients.  I'll call it a bloody sweet screw driver. 

Quote from: goaliechica

IOPJCRN (In other PJC-related news)
cheeseburger glazed donut bun
 "The burger has been met by criticism from burger puritans and from people who...WANT TO LIVE"

'blueskies

• LSD Obsessed
  • your changing skyline is twisting me up inside
    • View Profile
awkward follows you like a beer chasing a shot of tequila.

'blueskies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #58245 on: May 20, 2010, 10:49:49 AM »
Also, if you haven't heard about this already, it's ridiculous: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8693397.stm

Jamie Stringer

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #58246 on: May 20, 2010, 01:03:54 PM »
Sigh. Good news and bad news. I officially have my degree and my diploma is in the mail. But a couple friends just got turned into the Honor Code Office   :'(

That really sucks. Yet, I remain shocked that anyone who is gay would go to your school. It just seems like it would be such a soul-crushing experience to repress a big part of who you are or to live in secret so that you can actually graduate. One of my dear friends did it and from what he says, he was miserable the entire time.
Quote from: Tim Mitchell

F*cking bi+ch drinks a 1 oz bottle of goose and thinks she's French

Liz Lemon

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #58247 on: May 20, 2010, 01:58:35 PM »
Sigh. Good news and bad news. I officially have my degree and my diploma is in the mail. But a couple friends just got turned into the Honor Code Office   :'(

That really sucks. Yet, I remain shocked that anyone who is gay would go to your school. It just seems like it would be such a soul-crushing experience to repress a big part of who you are or to live in secret so that you can actually graduate. One of my dear friends did it and from what he says, he was miserable the entire time.

+1  I can't think of anything worse than having to hide who you are.  It's just ridiculous that the BYU honor code so specifically isolates homosexuals.  I'm really sorry, VB.

mbw

• LSD Obsessed
  • TTTundra Law 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #58248 on: May 20, 2010, 06:14:48 PM »
Also, if you haven't heard about this already, it's ridiculous: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8693397.stm

You mean all these years I thought my teachers were talking about trade in humans, when it really was all about small percussion instruments?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triangle_%28instrument%29
I'm in a lynch mob?  I had no idea.  This is really worrying; I really don't have time for another extra-curricular activity.

space for rent.

'blueskies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #58249 on: May 21, 2010, 11:16:20 AM »

You mean all these years I thought my teachers were talking about trade in humans, when it really was all about small percussion instruments?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triangle_%28instrument%29

lol :D