Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Exile LSD: GD MrZilla Foxtrot Locked Me Out  (Read 1772024 times)

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
Re: Exile LSD: The Law School Years
« Reply #57590 on: February 15, 2010, 06:12:36 PM »
The ads on this site are getting a little bit shady; I just saw one for a gay dating site. Too much for my Mormon eyes.

at least they let you go on date with several people at same time.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #57591 on: February 15, 2010, 06:13:12 PM »
I've worked in food service and gotten every complaint in the book. This is why I'm usually very clear in my language and use words like "instead" when I want a substitution and "no" when I don't want it there at all. If you did this and they still screwed it up, there should be a law that says you can throw it at them.

so you admitted you have been accused jizzing on peoples' salad?

violaboy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #57592 on: February 15, 2010, 07:35:12 PM »
Today I got a Chicago style hot dog and requested spicy mustard.  It was loaded with spicy mustard....... And the standard yellow mustard.  Wouldn't most people assume that if you ask for a different type of mustard, that you're implicitly stating in lieu of - opposed to in addition?  ???  The taste of both mustards was quite strange.

Yeah... That sounds gross.

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #57593 on: February 15, 2010, 07:48:10 PM »
I've worked in food service and gotten every complaint in the book. This is why I'm usually very clear in my language and use words like "instead" when I want a substitution and "no" when I don't want it there at all. If you did this and they still screwed it up, there should be a law that says you can throw it at them.

you'd throw your weenie at them?

lol @ julie
non ex transverso sed deorsum

JD

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #57594 on: February 15, 2010, 09:05:53 PM »
arent you supposed to be paying attention?  :D
non ex transverso sed deorsum

JD

Pardon Johnny Cash.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #57595 on: February 16, 2010, 12:27:08 AM »
One of my buddies said "@#!* Johnny Cash..." and then gave a great analysis on why someone should do just that.  It was stunning.  /world upside down.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
  • "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57596 on: February 16, 2010, 12:47:17 AM »
...after watching male private part cheney over the weekend aye am so thankful that he was on our side during the past eight years...talk about a hawk...you know aye complain about the panzy waste liberal lazy bums who want to tax and spend us to death...but the bush administration kept us safe and went on the offensive against the islamo-guerrillas...truly...no really...and actually...

the lazy panxy naysaying dove sellers can suck it...

cheney was asked if he supported military action against iran and the persian a-hole assembly of experts...cheneys response:

"usually"...

aye laughed my ass off...

most folks on this board have no idea what the persian leaders think of the usa...but the arrogance of theor aryan superiority is as bad as the nazis...

so bravo for male private part cheney and he is basically calling out the obama administration to make them stronger and pushing the obama admin to maintain the resolve on "rogue nations" like the former hussein regime and the

racist persian military government...

as a side note...the so called "world is ending" global warming al gore types um...cheney uses his "spring" as global warming on a seasonal basis to poke fun at their naive rhetoric...

no *&^%...be prudent conserve...recycle we get it...but the ad libs are running with their tails between their legs...and are going by the wayside...hell.they needed to make up false facts about plate shifting...and climate change...no *&^%...it is happening...but san franciso assholes make us humans out to be like god when they say we are the primary cause for climate change..wake up, cheney says...the world is ending...but how dare we be so higher than mighty to think we are the great cause of the problem...it aint a problem...it is a natural course...plates shift...glaciers have been melting...so @#!* off san fran...earthquakes are making you sshake in your own boots...

cheney is funny and a very important figure which history will treat as the bite behind the bush bark...

and the best part of all...
he doesn;t give ashit what the weak naysaying panzyass liberals think...

and best of all...he is FOR "civil unions"...

aye laugh hard and laugh long...male private part cheney is not black...but he is my booy...

p.s...very difficult to write in this thread when the structure of the box does not hold...aye won't even edit this...
but aye will say that

guess what...cheney ain'tgoing away any time soon and the democratic party is losing control...

cheney and conservative values are returning...thank god!

pss...don't read this...because aye know you will. :D :D :D

;)
If you prick us, do we not bleed?  
  if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison  
  us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not  
  revenge? m.of v. w.shaka                                             speare

Pardon Johnny Cash.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #57597 on: February 16, 2010, 12:59:31 AM »

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
  • "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57598 on: February 16, 2010, 09:01:26 AM »

pss...don't read this...

this

exactly, bluewarrior from folsom city...

how dare the san francisco liberal chicken hawks push puffed numbers down our throats...

yes plates are shifting...glaciers are receding...be prudent and respect mater earth...

and happily...hopefully spring is coming...

where does their arrogance come from that they think they can mark a man against a god
If you prick us, do we not bleed?  
  if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison  
  us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not  
  revenge? m.of v. w.shaka                                             speare

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #57599 on: February 16, 2010, 06:11:44 PM »
or where blender think can mate with goat.