Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Exile LSD: GD MrZilla Foxtrot Locked Me Out  (Read 1723818 times)

violaboy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Exile LSD: The Law School Years
« Reply #57380 on: December 21, 2009, 10:50:12 PM »
I've come to the conclusion that the swifter mop is not as good as the mop itself.

Very true.

mbw

• LSD Obsessed
  • TTTundra Law 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #57381 on: December 23, 2009, 09:11:22 AM »
Ho, ho, ho...

Just figured I'd stop us from rolling off the page...
I'm in a lynch mob?  I had no idea.  This is really worrying; I really don't have time for another extra-curricular activity.

space for rent.

sheltron5000

• Sr. Citizen
  • All weather operation. Batteries not included.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57382 on: December 23, 2009, 01:16:00 PM »
hi peeps! (not the creepy yellow marshmellows, but the well known slang shortening for "people")
LSN

I'd love to join this LGBT club.  It's the Legos, Gobots, Barbies, and other Toys group, right?  I'll show up with an armful of toys.

Navlaw

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - merspice18
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #57383 on: December 23, 2009, 01:40:15 PM »
hi peeps! (not the creepy yellow marshmellows, but the well known slang shortening for "people")
MMMMM Peeps  ;D 

Whats up Shel!
Quote from: IrrX
Hey, you don't want to push me in Nav's direction. That wonderful hair color and a uniform to boot, are you kidding me? :D
Quote from: mbw
Uh oh.  You'd better be careful - do you really want Nav mad at you?

mbw

• LSD Obsessed
  • TTTundra Law 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #57384 on: December 23, 2009, 08:20:22 PM »
MMMMM Peeps  ;D 

Whats up Shel!

Shel is, for the first time in four months, beyond my direct (bad) influence.  But I have his cat as a hostage... :)
I'm in a lynch mob?  I had no idea.  This is really worrying; I really don't have time for another extra-curricular activity.

space for rent.

sheltron5000

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #57385 on: December 24, 2009, 12:51:13 AM »
I finished finals, and now I'm home and for once, the holidays are not directly responsible for the ambient stress. Unfortunately, the ambient stress is still around :P Not how I like to spend my holidays. OTOH, the beer is good ;)

How're things for everyone else going?
LSN

I'd love to join this LGBT club.  It's the Legos, Gobots, Barbies, and other Toys group, right?  I'll show up with an armful of toys.

Jamie Stringer

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #57386 on: December 24, 2009, 09:41:34 AM »
I'm finally cleaning up my apartment and finishing unpacking. It's much closer to getting to 100% which makes me happy. Instead of cleaning yesterday as I planned, I went to IKEA. I planned to just walk in, buy a dresser, and walk out. 2+ hours and hundreds of dollars later, I left.
Quote from: Tim Mitchell

F*cking bi+ch drinks a 1 oz bottle of goose and thinks she's French

sheltron5000

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #57387 on: December 24, 2009, 01:51:13 PM »
I'm finally cleaning up my apartment and finishing unpacking. It's much closer to getting to 100% which makes me happy. Instead of cleaning yesterday as I planned, I went to IKEA. I planned to just walk in, buy a dresser, and walk out. 2+ hours and hundreds of dollars later, I left.

IKEA == Black Hole of cheep swedish design. Every time I head over there I actually plan on staying long enough to have a meal... Fortunately, I have to fly back to tundralaw, and the dresser/chairs/kitchen-blocks I want won't fit in my suitcase (I checked).
LSN

'blueskies

• LSD Obsessed
  • your changing skyline is twisting me up inside
    • View Profile
« Reply #57388 on: December 24, 2009, 02:27:20 PM »

IKEA == Black Hole of cheep swedish design. Every time I head over there I actually plan on staying long enough to have a meal... Fortunately, I have to fly back to tundralaw, and the dresser/chairs/kitchen-blocks I want won't fit in my suitcase (I checked).

fed ex ground is pretty cheap to ship stuff...js  ;)
awkward follows you like a beer chasing a shot of tequila.

Liz Lemon

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #57389 on: December 24, 2009, 08:35:39 PM »

One time my fiance (then boyfriend) and I shopped at IKEA for 3 straight hours then spent 35 minutes packing all of our crap into a car.  When I realized we did all of this without killing each other, I knew it was meant to be.  I strongly recommend IKEA shopping as a couples test.

Merry Christmas Eve to those who will be celebrating :)