Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Exile LSD: GD MrZilla Foxtrot Locked Me Out  (Read 1818237 times)

Pardon Johnny Cash.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: Exile LSD: The Law School Years
« Reply #57340 on: December 19, 2009, 10:32:31 AM »
He's a big ginger.  Maybe it wasn't a great idea for him to wear an orangish camel hair jacket that "looks like it's made out of my beard".  :)

Jamie Stringer

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #57341 on: December 19, 2009, 12:32:52 PM »
He's a big ginger.  Maybe it wasn't a great idea for him to wear an orangish camel hair jacket that "looks like it's made out of my beard":)

Vomitrocious.

BTW, glad I didn't make plans to fly home. We're expecting a ginormous snowstorm here and I'm worried for people who may get snowed in to the airport.
Quote from: Tim Mitchell

F*cking bi+ch drinks a 1 oz bottle of goose and thinks she's French

Jamie Stringer

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #57342 on: December 19, 2009, 01:49:05 PM »
I thought she was really into him.  However, I wasn't on their date of course.  I just can't imagine that a girl who really likes a guy would leave him promptly after.

If it's a non-starter up front, that's a good thing.  It saves the guy a lot of drama and trouble down the road.

Try having a girl that really loves you (when sane) that you end up seeing arrested many times in your presence and dragged out of your place by the PD, get's prosecuted and convicted, spends time in jail and has a restraining order issued against that still won't leave you alone, keeps calling, emailing, g-chatting, and coming back even with and after all that.   :P

I don't claim to be brilliant, but maybe she does all these things because you've already established that you will 1) take her contact, and 2) generally consider getting back together with her, so 3) she's never had to learn that her actions have consequences as far as ending your relationship goes?

Navlaw

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - merspice18
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #57343 on: December 19, 2009, 02:36:33 PM »
He's a big ginger.  Maybe it wasn't a great idea for him to wear an orangish camel hair jacket that "looks like it's made out of my beard":)

Vomitrocious.

BTW, glad I didn't make plans to fly home. We're expecting a ginormous snowstorm here and I'm worried for people who may get snowed in to the airport.

A lot of people from my school got snowed in. My friends from Boston were supposed to fly down here and their plane was canceled. I am snowed in here and it is freezing in my house.
Quote from: IrrX
Hey, you don't want to push me in Nav's direction. That wonderful hair color and a uniform to boot, are you kidding me? :D
Quote from: mbw
Uh oh.  You'd better be careful - do you really want Nav mad at you?

Jamie Stringer

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #57344 on: December 19, 2009, 02:44:00 PM »
I just know I'm going to get snowed in here. I'm going to run errands today before the roads are utterly unnavigable.

Navlaw

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - merspice18
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #57345 on: December 19, 2009, 02:46:02 PM »
Well your snow will most likely be much worse than mine but people down here are really bad at driving in the snow so even a little is bad here.  :-\
Quote from: IrrX
Hey, you don't want to push me in Nav's direction. That wonderful hair color and a uniform to boot, are you kidding me? :D
Quote from: mbw
Uh oh.  You'd better be careful - do you really want Nav mad at you?

Jamie Stringer

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #57346 on: December 19, 2009, 03:16:24 PM »
The fact that I still have one more final is depressing.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks! I went out last night and had many drinks and generally exercised bad judgment. It was AWESOME! The perfect way to end the semester.

mbw

• LSD Obsessed
  • TTTundra Law 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #57347 on: December 19, 2009, 03:23:51 PM »

Vomitrocious.

They've closed the Ithaca airport - not because we're expecting even a snowflake, as we're not - but because almost all our flights go to NYC, NJ and Philly, and all those airports are now closed.
I'm in a lynch mob?  I had no idea.  This is really worrying; I really don't have time for another extra-curricular activity.

space for rent.

Jamie Stringer

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #57348 on: December 19, 2009, 04:05:23 PM »
Being stuck in your law school town without finals >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> being stuck in your law school town with finals.

::gloats::

Liz Lemon

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #57349 on: December 19, 2009, 04:22:05 PM »

Vomitrocious.

They've closed the Ithaca airport - not because we're expecting even a snowflake, as we're not - but because almost all our flights go to NYC, NJ and Philly, and all those airports are now closed.

I think today is the first day in recent memory when it has snowed here and not in ithaca.  crazy!