Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Exile LSD: GD MrZilla Foxtrot Locked Me Out  (Read 1809199 times)

'blueskies

• LSD Obsessed
  • your changing skyline is twisting me up inside
    • View Profile
Re: Exile LSD: The Law School Years
« Reply #57330 on: December 18, 2009, 08:41:24 PM »
yeah, she seems good.  It was actually cheaper to fly her than to board her the whole time, and I don't have any friends who would be there the whole time and also don't have other animals to care for, so bringing her was the best thing.  Shel suggested something called Feliway before....maybe ask your vet about it if he has a stress-induced medical condition
awkward follows you like a beer chasing a shot of tequila.

dischord

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #57331 on: December 18, 2009, 11:53:06 PM »
Oh yeah, the pheromone diffuser.  I'd thought about that but haven't tried it before, I'll ask my mom if she'd pick some up but it might not happen since both my hometown and my current town are both set to get a blizzard today/tomorrow.

Boarding is DEFINITELY not an option since it mixes new place, my absence, and new animals all at once.  I just worry b/c he hid in my closet for a full five days when I brought him home from the shelter.  I'm hoping that since he is attached to me it won't be that bad, especially since I don't have some big crazy family to scare him.

His medical condition isn't dire, though -- he has feline herpes, which looks like a respiratory infection when it acts up.  My boyfriend and his cat are moving in the first week of January so between that and going home this guy is about to go through a lot . . . 
At least I can f-ing think.

Pardon Johnny Cash.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #57332 on: December 19, 2009, 12:54:14 AM »
So in today's local newspaper, they published the Christmas wishes of the local kids.  One of them was this from a first grader:

"Dear Santa,

I have been a good kid this year.  For Christmas, I would like a nintendo ds and a BJ".

:o :o :o

Pop Up Video

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #57333 on: December 19, 2009, 01:00:31 AM »
So in today's local newspaper, they published the Christmas wishes of the local kids.  One of them was this from a first grader:

"Dear Santa,

I have been a good kid this year.  For Christmas, I would like a nintendo ds and a BJ".

<-- Same list

Pardon Johnny Cash.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #57334 on: December 19, 2009, 01:02:57 AM »
Where were the copy editors on this?

Pop Up Video

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #57335 on: December 19, 2009, 01:04:35 AM »

Pardon Johnny Cash.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #57336 on: December 19, 2009, 01:18:03 AM »
So a buddy of mine took a girl out to a really fancy dinner tonight for a first date.  He called me when he was done eating which I thought was a bad sign since they weren't hanging out.  Apparently after their dinner at the nicest place in this town, she left him to hang out with her friends.  Can this be interpreted as anything but a really bad sign of her interest?

eta:  I really think that this is troublesome that she wouldn't want to hang out with him afterwards.

Pop Up Video

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #57337 on: December 19, 2009, 01:42:11 AM »
Yeah, she's not into him. Not only that, she may actually despise him (no courtesy = bad sign).

Pardon Johnny Cash.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #57338 on: December 19, 2009, 01:50:32 AM »
I thought she was really into him.  However, I wasn't on their date of course.  I just can't imagine that a girl who really likes a guy would leave him promptly after.

Jamie Stringer

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #57339 on: December 19, 2009, 03:58:50 AM »

"Dear Santa,

<-- Same list

:D :D :D

So a buddy of mine took a girl out to a really fancy dinner tonight for a first date.  He called me when he was done eating which I thought was a bad sign since they weren't hanging out.  Apparently after their dinner at the nicest place in this town, she left him to hang out with her friends.  Can this be interpreted as anything but a really bad sign of her interest?

eta:  I really think that this is troublesome that she wouldn't want to hang out with him afterwards.

Yeah, that's a really bad sign. She's just not that into him.
Quote from: Tim Mitchell

F*cking bi+ch drinks a 1 oz bottle of goose and thinks she's French