Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Exile LSD: GD MrZilla Foxtrot Locked Me Out  (Read 1786533 times)

Scentless Apprentice

• Sr. Citizen
  • My ego isnt LSD strong but I still want to play.
    • View Profile
    • LSN
    • Email
Re: Exile LSD: The Law School Years
« Reply #56620 on: October 12, 2009, 01:46:57 AM »
I guess I breath very quiet..I didnt hear anything. Or maybe the sound of my house is too loud.

That's not very nice, Irrx! They say anger can destroy you from the inside out. I'm concerned for your health and mental well-being.

Hey..at least there's some movement in this forsaken thread. Trust me, I can take it just as much as I can dish it out. But I have no reason to dish anything out to you..I'm not even aware of any 'online persona' that you may have. You seem to be devoid of any personality, like blueskies. Now, Tim Mitchell, he has personality. Same with Belle. PJC..yeah, there is some personality there. Matthies..OF COURSE! VB seems like a very nice person..maybe too nice..but, tough call on the personality. Again, this is just 'online persona' we're going by. What else do we have to work with?   

Now THAT is antagonism and provocation, Irrx. Take notes.
Birds of a feather flock together.

LSN

Navlaw

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - merspice18
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #56621 on: October 12, 2009, 09:54:44 AM »
Morning everyone. I am still on fall break for two more days. I have been studying most of it but I did take the day off yesterday to see my bf. He called in sick from work and we spent the day together. It was the best day I have had in a long time ;D
Quote from: IrrX
Hey, you don't want to push me in Nav's direction. That wonderful hair color and a uniform to boot, are you kidding me? :D
Quote from: mbw
Uh oh.  You'd better be careful - do you really want Nav mad at you?

TimMitchell

« Reply #56622 on: October 12, 2009, 10:14:32 AM »
And this place really is dead. Maybe it's time we consider this.

LSD owes me some money, I've provided about $797.97 worth of posting for this site!

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Tell me where you are going to school and you get a cat!
« Reply #56623 on: October 12, 2009, 11:05:17 AM »
got my scores back, was within 11 points of passing, since I ran out of time with 9 questions left on the MBE and 1 essay left on the MEE its pretty clear I would have apssed if I got accomidations. Hoipefully I can get them for feb.
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.

Navlaw

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - merspice18
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #56624 on: October 12, 2009, 11:30:45 AM »
That sucks to be so close and knowing you could have done it with accommodations. 
Quote from: IrrX
Hey, you don't want to push me in Nav's direction. That wonderful hair color and a uniform to boot, are you kidding me? :D
Quote from: mbw
Uh oh.  You'd better be careful - do you really want Nav mad at you?

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #56625 on: October 12, 2009, 12:06:24 PM »
That sucks to be so close and knowing you could have done it with accommodations. 

yea, but it is what it is, allways been like that for me, just got to try harder than everyone else, I'm gearing up for me re-take now, gonna ace this thing in feb.
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.

Slumdog Lovebutton

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #56626 on: October 12, 2009, 01:29:28 PM »

yea, but it is what it is, allways been like that for me, just got to try harder than everyone else, I'm gearing up for me re-take now, gonna ace this thing in feb.

Good luck, man.  You've got determination to spare.
* Columbia Law, Class of 2011 *

LSN

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #56627 on: October 12, 2009, 03:48:42 PM »
School will just have to find a way to get by without me tonight.

slacker. Did you get a snow brush yet?

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #56628 on: October 12, 2009, 04:31:54 PM »
School will just have to find a way to get by without me tonight.

slacker. Did you get a snow brush yet?

Not yet. But I will. Probably when I have about a half-foot of ice on my windshield.

Oh, and I decided I'm going to Phoenix from Mid-December until after New Year's. How bad an idea is that. Guess I should've asked before arranging all this, huh?

I'll be there for christmas, but what are you going to do in that hell whole for a month?

'blueskies

• LSD Obsessed
  • your changing skyline is twisting me up inside
    • View Profile
« Reply #56629 on: October 12, 2009, 06:43:07 PM »
hello hello
awkward follows you like a beer chasing a shot of tequila.