Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Exile LSD: GD MrZilla Foxtrot Locked Me Out  (Read 1826333 times)

'blueskies

• LSD Obsessed
  • your changing skyline is twisting me up inside
    • View Profile
Re: Exile LSD: The Law School Years
« Reply #56270 on: September 06, 2009, 09:44:07 PM »
I told him just to buy Tide all the time so he won't get confused
awkward follows you like a beer chasing a shot of tequila.

Jamie Stringer

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #56271 on: September 06, 2009, 11:27:00 PM »
Alternatively, you could, ya know, read the container ;)
Quote from: Tim Mitchell

F*cking bi+ch drinks a 1 oz bottle of goose and thinks she's French

Pop Up Video

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #56272 on: September 07, 2009, 04:22:14 AM »
stuntin is a habit

Pardon Johnny Cash.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #56273 on: September 07, 2009, 10:07:38 AM »
For those of you following Exile, you may know that I've had trouble buying laundry detergent.  I instead, accidentally buy fabric softener.  I did this twice and then a month ago, finally actually bought laundry detergent.  The laundry detergent which I bought two days ago --- is again, in fact, fabric softener.  I am 1 for 4 with this  :-\ :-\ :-\

ROFL

But wait, you've been washing your clothes 4 jugs in a row 'jug' time without detergent and just fabric softener?  How long in weeks (months ??? ) is 4 jugs time? 

Those clothes have got to smell like some sort of a powerful flower garden or meadow with a mild lingering finishing aroma of dirty diapers, stale cigarettes, heart attack special greasy foods, cheeseburgers and cologne. 

Congratulations, you've already become a lawyer!  Now you can skip all that silly LSAT, LS, bar exam nonsense. 

Yes, all my clothes now smell ultra flowery

Elephant Lee

• Sr. Citizen
  • Maybe ju an' me are amigos!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56274 on: September 07, 2009, 10:39:18 AM »
For those of you following Exile, you may know that I've had trouble buying laundry detergent.  I instead, accidentally buy fabric softener.  I did this twice and then a month ago, finally actually bought laundry detergent.  The laundry detergent which I bought two days ago --- is again, in fact, fabric softener.  I am 1 for 4 with this  :-\ :-\ :-\
Get it together, man! ::slap, slap::
This was my country
This frightful and this angry land

"I guess she was a hooker, that makes sense, those shorts didn't really look all that comfortable." -Dash

Pardon Johnny Cash.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #56275 on: September 07, 2009, 02:09:57 PM »
Get it together, man! ::slap, slap::

I know.  I don't know if slapping will help though.  I'm not sure how I did it the third time, when I went to wal-mart so cognizant and concerned not to do it again.  That said, my clothes do smell so clean.

Pardon Johnny Cash.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #56276 on: September 07, 2009, 02:12:59 PM »
What made the second time the worst though, was that I actually bought the *exact* same brand and type as the first time.  In other words, not even different fabric softeners - precisely the same.

Pardon Johnny Cash.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #56277 on: September 07, 2009, 02:21:44 PM »
What made the second time the worst though, was that I actually bought the *exact* same brand and type as the first time.  In other words, not even different fabric softeners - precisely the same.

I bought a featherbed the other day when I meant to buy a mattress cover.  Some people just aren't cut out for this kind of *&^%.

I understand this.  And when you say 'this kind of *&^%', I figure you're referring to the normal chores of day to day life.  I'm not really cut out for that.

sheltron5000

• Sr. Citizen
  • All weather operation. Batteries not included.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56278 on: September 07, 2009, 05:49:18 PM »
I'm seriously going to have to find a way for the 5-day weekend to work with a job.

Wait, isn't that called getting elected into Congress or the Senate?

No.

Hey, wait. If I keep this up:

No.

I could be a Republican Congressman.

LOL.

Exile: Cornell update: SWINE FLU! It's scary, at least five more people were quaruntined today... :( All us exilers are still safe, CTL is MIA though...
LSN

I'd love to join this LGBT club.  It's the Legos, Gobots, Barbies, and other Toys group, right?  I'll show up with an armful of toys.

'blueskies

• LSD Obsessed
  • your changing skyline is twisting me up inside
    • View Profile
« Reply #56279 on: September 07, 2009, 05:50:23 PM »
I've been taking major amounts of vitamin C
awkward follows you like a beer chasing a shot of tequila.