Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Exile LSD: GD MrZilla Foxtrot Locked Me Out  (Read 1795777 times)

'blueskies

• LSD Obsessed
  • your changing skyline is twisting me up inside
    • View Profile
Re: Exile LSD: The Law School Years
« Reply #56200 on: September 01, 2009, 09:41:36 PM »
tbh, it's really hard to contribute to posting when all people are saying is "nobody posts."  js...
awkward follows you like a beer chasing a shot of tequila.

sheltron5000

• Sr. Citizen
  • All weather operation. Batteries not included.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56201 on: September 02, 2009, 07:02:00 AM »
My problem is that Time Warner/LSD keep eating my posts :(

ETA: YAY! I got one in!
LSN

I'd love to join this LGBT club.  It's the Legos, Gobots, Barbies, and other Toys group, right?  I'll show up with an armful of toys.

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Tell me where you are going to school and you get a cat!
« Reply #56202 on: September 02, 2009, 12:16:00 PM »
baord at work, taking questions
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.

Navlaw

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - merspice18
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #56203 on: September 02, 2009, 01:31:37 PM »
I am bored waiting for my next class. I should be doing work for tomorrow but I only have one class and not a lot of reading for it. I also have Friday off so I am going to spend the whole day reading and studying so I can take it easy on the weekend.

Lets see if I actually stick to that plan :-\
Quote from: IrrX
Hey, you don't want to push me in Nav's direction. That wonderful hair color and a uniform to boot, are you kidding me? :D
Quote from: mbw
Uh oh.  You'd better be careful - do you really want Nav mad at you?

Pardon Johnny Cash.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #56204 on: September 02, 2009, 01:51:33 PM »
I am bored waiting for my next class. I should be doing work for tomorrow but I only have one class and not a lot of reading for it. I also have Friday off so I am going to spend the whole day reading and studying so I can take it easy on the weekend.

Yeah, you don't want to violate the plan and start studying now  ;)

Pardon Johnny Cash.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #56205 on: September 02, 2009, 01:56:05 PM »
IN all honestly, I've had a lot less really nasty meals as of a late.  Meals like that half pound burger, 5 strips of bacon, 2 fried eggs, sandwiched between 2 grilled cheeses is really becoming the anomaly opposed to the rule.  I have some hypotheses about why this is.

Navlaw

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - merspice18
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #56206 on: September 02, 2009, 01:59:45 PM »

Yeah, you don't want to violate the plan and start studying now  ;)

Yeah but my other book is all the way out in my car (which really isn't too far because I have really close parking because I'm special) but class is about to start soon
Quote from: IrrX
Hey, you don't want to push me in Nav's direction. That wonderful hair color and a uniform to boot, are you kidding me? :D
Quote from: mbw
Uh oh.  You'd better be careful - do you really want Nav mad at you?

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Tell me where you are going to school and you get a cat!
« Reply #56207 on: September 02, 2009, 02:00:46 PM »
baord at work, taking questions

How do I make 6 minute brownies in 3 minutes?

Why does Teflon stick to the pan?

What is the secret to having eternal bliss?  Is it as simple as having a tasty PJC type meal and then undisturbed time to take a good nap?

How do I make 6 minute brownies in 3 minutes?

Only use half the receomnded amount of pot in them

Why does Teflon stick to the pan?

Its sticking on the back

What is the secret to having eternal bliss?  Is it as simple as having a tasty PJC type meal and then undisturbed time to take a good nap?

faking your orgasisms
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.

Pardon Johnny Cash.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #56208 on: September 02, 2009, 02:31:40 PM »
IN all honestly, I've had a lot less really nasty meals as of a late.  Meals like that half pound burger, 5 strips of bacon, 2 fried eggs, sandwiched between 2 grilled cheeses is really becoming the anomaly opposed to the rule.  I have some hypotheses about why this is.

Uh oh, you going soft on us?  I'm curious what the rule of your current diet is now.  If you mention anything like fat/dairy free cheese, tofu, brussel sprouts, salads, laying off red meat, sugar free soda, etc. I'm calling headquarters and petitioning to have your 'allowed to eat tasty greasy burgers and stuff' privileges revoked.

I'm fixing food for myself more.  And it's harder to eat really nasty stuff when you know exactly what's going in it.  Two, I'm getting to the age where I'm starting to feel shitting after eating bad food.  I did eat a double burger topped with two hot dogs a couple weekends ago.  And there's other reasons.

Billy Mays here FOREVER!

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #56209 on: September 02, 2009, 02:43:35 PM »
Amp and I both have swine flu