Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Exile LSD: GD MrZilla Foxtrot Locked Me Out  (Read 1773198 times)

'blueskies

• LSD Obsessed
  • your changing skyline is twisting me up inside
    • View Profile
Re: Exile LSD: The Law School Years
« Reply #56170 on: August 31, 2009, 06:52:04 PM »
Keep it down! I'm trying to study

ha  :D
awkward follows you like a beer chasing a shot of tequila.

TimMitchell

« Reply #56171 on: August 31, 2009, 07:01:32 PM »

Does this mean the thread should be renamed "Exile LSD:  Quiet, we are in the library right now" ?

I'm for it

mbw

• LSD Obsessed
  • TTTundra Law 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #56172 on: August 31, 2009, 07:09:53 PM »
:::tireds:::
I'm in a lynch mob?  I had no idea.  This is really worrying; I really don't have time for another extra-curricular activity.

space for rent.

mbw

• LSD Obsessed
  • TTTundra Law 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #56173 on: August 31, 2009, 07:16:33 PM »
I can't get comfortable enough in the library right now (for those not paying attention to FB, I broke my leg last week, on my first day of class - in fact, on my way to class.)

Plus I keep waking early (4am) due to a mixture of anxiety/anticipation and pain-meds wearing off.  So now, at 7pm, I'm ready to crash.  Not conducive to excelling in law school.  :P
I'm in a lynch mob?  I had no idea.  This is really worrying; I really don't have time for another extra-curricular activity.

space for rent.

sheltron5000

• Sr. Citizen
  • All weather operation. Batteries not included.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56174 on: August 31, 2009, 07:18:28 PM »
I can't get comfortable enough in the library right now (for those not paying attention to FB, I broke my leg last week, on my first day of class - in fact, on my way to class.)

Plus I keep waking early (4am) due to a mixture of anxiety/anticipation and pain-meds wearing off.  So now, at 7pm, I'm ready to crash.  Not conducive to excelling in law school.  :P

pshaw! join the club. ;P
LSN

I'd love to join this LGBT club.  It's the Legos, Gobots, Barbies, and other Toys group, right?  I'll show up with an armful of toys.

sheltron5000

• Sr. Citizen
  • All weather operation. Batteries not included.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56175 on: August 31, 2009, 07:19:05 PM »

Does this mean the thread should be renamed "Exile LSD:  Quiet, we are in the library right now" ?

I'm for it

Wait, I have a better idea.

"Exile LSD: In the library, time to be loud and create a ruckus"

See, it serves multiple purposes.  It wakes people up to reinvigorate Exile, the noise should break the concentration enough to throw off your wimpy competitors (you know, those fly on the wall types), and you get to have a good laugh.

My school has silent 1 minute dance parties in the library during finals.

Kinda wish I was joking

<--- was already planning this...
LSN

I'd love to join this LGBT club.  It's the Legos, Gobots, Barbies, and other Toys group, right?  I'll show up with an armful of toys.

mbw

• LSD Obsessed
  • TTTundra Law 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #56176 on: August 31, 2009, 07:19:54 PM »
How was the talk, Shel?  Worth staying awake?

space for rent.

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Tell me where you are going to school and you get a cat!
« Reply #56177 on: August 31, 2009, 07:21:26 PM »

Really there is no reason you can't do LS and still be in bed by 7PM if your getting up at 4AM. Right now it seems like everything takes for ever but in a few weeks you will be much faster at everything.  Sorry about the leg! But yea pain meds!
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.

mbw

• LSD Obsessed
  • TTTundra Law 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #56178 on: August 31, 2009, 07:24:52 PM »
Unfortunately, Matthies, in my case, pain meds = ibuprofen.  Chased down with fairly nice pinot noir (I bought in anticipation of dinner company - sorry, Shel ;D.)

space for rent.

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Tell me where you are going to school and you get a cat!
« Reply #56179 on: August 31, 2009, 07:40:53 PM »
Unfortunately, Matthies, in my case, pain meds = ibuprofen.  Chased down with fairly nice pinot noir (I bought in anticipation of dinner company - sorry, Shel ;D.)

That's not pain meds, that's asprin. Get a better doctor!
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.