Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Exile LSD: GD MrZilla Foxtrot Locked Me Out  (Read 1826255 times)

Scentless Apprentice

• Sr. Citizen
  • My ego isnt LSD strong but I still want to play.
    • View Profile
    • LSN
    • Email
Re: Exile LSD: The Law School Years
« Reply #55660 on: August 07, 2009, 04:36:57 PM »
Hey Chuck! Are you enjoying our beautiful weather today?

Hey SA.  You in Socal too?  Yeah, I'm glad it is not super hot today, I don't tolerate it well when it gets super hot.  It makes my brain feel like it is going to melt! but so far I'm stuck inside getting work done cuz I'm buried in paperwork.

Yeah, I'm on the west side. Thank goodness this is the second day in a row where the heat isnt brutal. I can actually go walk around outside and tend to my tomato plants!
Birds of a feather flock together.

LSN

Miss P

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #55661 on: August 07, 2009, 04:56:24 PM »
No. You're posting in a thread Miss P is welcome to post in (Exile) and engaging her right now. I don't see that as avoidance. I see it as vastly overstaying your welcome.

I'm allowed to post in any thread I want. So are you.

That is some funny logic you have. The bottom line is that since Miss P & I argued, I have not instigated communication with her.

Like right now..YOU are instigating communication..how can I not respond when you are blatantly incorrect & just plain being silly? 

Ignore me & I'll ignore you. Pretty simple. I think the board is big enough for all of us. I think I'm being level headed here.

But take your parting shots, if necessary.

I think IrrX's point was not that you have no right to post here but that in doing so, and in starting your thread in which you have obliquely insulted me several times, you are hardly avoiding me.  It's just disingenuous to claim otherwise.  Anyway, carry on.
That's cool how you referenced a case.

Quote from: archival
I'm so far from the end of my tether right now that I reckon I could knit myself some socks with the slack.

Scentless Apprentice

• Sr. Citizen
  • My ego isnt LSD strong but I still want to play.
    • View Profile
    • LSN
    • Email
« Reply #55662 on: August 07, 2009, 05:20:25 PM »
No. You're posting in a thread Miss P is welcome to post in (Exile) and engaging her right now. I don't see that as avoidance. I see it as vastly overstaying your welcome.

I think IrrX's point was not that you have no right to post here but that in doing so, and in starting your thread in which you have obliquely insulted me several times, you are hardly avoiding me.  It's just disingenuous to claim otherwise.  Anyway, carry on.

Are you kidding? This strikes me as a complete lack of logic on your part and Irrx's part.

I'm going to send you a PM right now that says this: "what can I do to stop this silliness between the two of us."

I'm going to look for your response, and then I'm going to do whatever you say. Otherwise, I'm at a loss.

As far as my thread...I was just being creative. You know...almost like brainstorming..it's kind of a stream of consciousness. Like a painter..I was lightly stroking the canvas with my brush, not really sure of what the final picture was going to look . Like a guitar player..lightly riffing in the back of a jazz ensemble..
Birds of a feather flock together.

LSN

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #55663 on: August 07, 2009, 06:30:59 PM »
back from a whirlwind drive to chicago and back

4 rejection letters awaited me upon my return

yay
non ex transverso sed deorsum

JD

sheltron5000

• Sr. Citizen
  • All weather operation. Batteries not included.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55664 on: August 07, 2009, 06:35:41 PM »
Shel, they usually limit "personal items" to purses, laptop bags, briefcases, etc. Is your pet carrier made to go under the seat? It could possibly work in that case.

Blue, jealous of your fun brunch! Are you still in the city?

Good morning all! My room now has a view of the ocean and Diamond Head. Must I ever come back?

That's the thing that irks me, he HAS to go under the seat, so isn't he really the personal item?
LSN

I'd love to join this LGBT club.  It's the Legos, Gobots, Barbies, and other Toys group, right?  I'll show up with an armful of toys.

sheltron5000

• Sr. Citizen
  • All weather operation. Batteries not included.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55665 on: August 07, 2009, 06:36:33 PM »
back from a whirlwind drive to chicago and back

4 rejection letters awaited me upon my return

yay

That sucks, Tasha. ::sympathies::
LSN

I'd love to join this LGBT club.  It's the Legos, Gobots, Barbies, and other Toys group, right?  I'll show up with an armful of toys.

Jamie Stringer

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #55666 on: August 07, 2009, 09:21:01 PM »
Tasha, that's a helluva drive. Any particular reason?
Shel, try and see what they say. Perhaps your flights won't be full so this may all be moot anyway!
ION, I just woke up from a nap at Kualoa Beach Park and my view was of the ocean and Chinaman's Hat (I'd post a pic, but too hard with a phone). Now at some farm buying macadamia nuts before going back to the city :)
Quote from: Tim Mitchell

F*cking bi+ch drinks a 1 oz bottle of goose and thinks she's French

'blueskies

• LSD Obsessed
  • your changing skyline is twisting me up inside
    • View Profile
« Reply #55667 on: August 07, 2009, 09:27:04 PM »
Shel, I think worse case they will check your bag at the gate and you can get it when you deplane. I think you'll be fine if you bring it
awkward follows you like a beer chasing a shot of tequila.

TimMitchell

« Reply #55668 on: August 07, 2009, 10:33:11 PM »
We should do an LSD Fantasy Football leaue

LSD Fantasy failed last year, but judging by the response for the Nashville GTG I think we'd have some success with a league now

'blueskies

• LSD Obsessed
  • your changing skyline is twisting me up inside
    • View Profile
« Reply #55669 on: August 07, 2009, 10:37:01 PM »
have you moved already, Timmy?
awkward follows you like a beer chasing a shot of tequila.