Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Exile LSD: GD MrZilla Foxtrot Locked Me Out  (Read 1722867 times)

Pardon Johnny Cash.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: Exile LSD: The Law School Years
« Reply #55480 on: August 04, 2009, 12:43:09 PM »
I want to go fishing tonight

sheltron5000

• Sr. Citizen
  • All weather operation. Batteries not included.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55481 on: August 04, 2009, 12:44:29 PM »
I do well with the heat.  I wear jeans every single day.  The only time when it's rough is in the morning when I go sit on my porch, the sun is still coming up and it is right at eye level.  I feel like I could reach out and touch it.  It's like the angry sun from Mario Bros.  It's a bit overwhelming

Beautiful description! I can now say I know what "pounding sunlight" feels like >:( I had to wear shoes and jeans for work, and I'm the type that doesn't like to wear shoes or jeans in the summer... I applied to old weather schools for a reason.... ;)

I was just on the boat yesterday and I took a few friends around Ithaca.  There is a new burrito joint in town that made an awesome, although expensive, burrito for me.  If only I could muster the courage to walk all the way down to the commons, knowing the uphill return I would have ahead of me...

You can always stop at my place for a breather ;)
LSN

I'd love to join this LGBT club.  It's the Legos, Gobots, Barbies, and other Toys group, right?  I'll show up with an armful of toys.

CTL

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #55482 on: August 04, 2009, 12:49:38 PM »
I do well with the heat.  I wear jeans every single day.  The only time when it's rough is in the morning when I go sit on my porch, the sun is still coming up and it is right at eye level.  I feel like I could reach out and touch it.  It's like the angry sun from Mario Bros.  It's a bit overwhelming

Beautiful description! I can now say I know what "pounding sunlight" feels like >:( I had to wear shoes and jeans for work, and I'm the type that doesn't like to wear shoes or jeans in the summer... I applied to old weather schools for a reason.... ;)

I was just on the boat yesterday and I took a few friends around Ithaca.  There is a new burrito joint in town that made an awesome, although expensive, burrito for me.  If only I could muster the courage to walk all the way down to the commons, knowing the uphill return I would have ahead of me...

I might have to.  If there is anything that the average Cornell student has, it is a great lower body from all the hill-climbing.
If looks could kill, you would be an uzi.

Pardon Johnny Cash.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #55483 on: August 04, 2009, 12:54:52 PM »
I just realized I have to fly to a wedding on Thursday and that's like 2 days away  :-\  I'm also the best man so I have to write something up  :-\

violaboy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #55484 on: August 04, 2009, 12:57:25 PM »

I might have to.  If there is anything that the average Cornell student has, it is a great lower body from all the hill-climbing.

I definitely remember that hill up to the Cornell campus.  It's the same way at my ugrad.

sheltron5000

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #55485 on: August 04, 2009, 12:57:50 PM »
I do well with the heat.  I wear jeans every single day.  The only time when it's rough is in the morning when I go sit on my porch, the sun is still coming up and it is right at eye level.  I feel like I could reach out and touch it.  It's like the angry sun from Mario Bros.  It's a bit overwhelming

I was just on the boat yesterday and I took a few friends around Ithaca.  There is a new burrito joint in town that made an awesome, although expensive, burrito for me.  If only I could muster the courage to walk all the way down to the commons, knowing the uphill return I would have ahead of me...

I might have to.  If there is anything that the average Cornell student has, it is a great lower body from all the hill-climbing.

Or great bus riding skills ;)

I just realized I have to fly to a wedding on Thursday and that's like 2 days away  :-\  I'm also the best man so I have to write something up  :-\

Two days is plenty of time, if you'd said 6 hours I'd be a little more concerned ;)
LSN

I'd love to join this LGBT club.  It's the Legos, Gobots, Barbies, and other Toys group, right?  I'll show up with an armful of toys.

violaboy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #55486 on: August 04, 2009, 01:02:55 PM »
I just realized I have to fly to a wedding on Thursday and that's like 2 days away  :-\  I'm also the best man so I have to write something up  :-\

I love weddings.  One of my best friends is getting married next June, and I'm already way excited! :D

sheltron5000

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #55487 on: August 04, 2009, 01:04:53 PM »

Or great bus riding skills ;)

Two days is plenty of time, if you'd said 6 hours I'd be a little more concerned ;)
LSN

violaboy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #55488 on: August 04, 2009, 01:17:18 PM »
Is tongue appropriate for a wedding kiss?

Pardon Johnny Cash.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #55489 on: August 04, 2009, 01:18:32 PM »
Is tongue appropriate for a wedding kiss?

I say no.  It should be like a television kiss.  Not a peck, but not sloppy.