Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Exile LSD: GD MrZilla Foxtrot Locked Me Out  (Read 1772625 times)

CTL

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Exile LSD: The Law School Years
« Reply #55470 on: August 04, 2009, 11:42:09 AM »
How's everyone doing?
If looks could kill, you would be an uzi.

violaboy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #55471 on: August 04, 2009, 11:56:29 AM »
Actually, I'm doing quite fantastic.  Just waiting on my school to see if I'll get back in :D

Pardon Johnny Cash.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #55472 on: August 04, 2009, 12:07:05 PM »
Pretty good, how're you CTL?

CTL

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #55473 on: August 04, 2009, 12:24:31 PM »
I'm great....just enjoying the end of my summer.  I bet it's hot down in the dirty, huh?

Pardon Johnny Cash.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #55474 on: August 04, 2009, 12:26:25 PM »
I'm great....just enjoying the end of my summer.  I bet it's hot down in the dirty, huh?

My AC broke in the jeep.  It's just pushing hot air.  I drove from Atlanta to home this weekend and it was f-ing miserable.  I can't describe how humid and stick it is.  However, it's been a mild summer.  There's been a couple of summers where it's been between 100 and 104 every day for a month.  It's barely broken 100 this year.

sheltron5000

• Sr. Citizen
  • All weather operation. Batteries not included.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55475 on: August 04, 2009, 12:29:55 PM »

My AC broke in the jeep.  It's just pushing hot air.  I drove from Atlanta to home this weekend and it was f-ing miserable.  I can't describe how humid and stick it is.  However, it's been a mild summer.  There's been a couple of summers where it's been between 100 and 104 every day for a month.  It's barely broken 100 this year.

we've had almost ten days of 90+ degree weather (6 of them ~100) I feel your pain.
LSN

I'd love to join this LGBT club.  It's the Legos, Gobots, Barbies, and other Toys group, right?  I'll show up with an armful of toys.

CTL

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #55476 on: August 04, 2009, 12:30:35 PM »
Man, that sucks.  It's like upper 70s/low 80s every day here and that's just about perfect for me.

sheltron5000

• Sr. Citizen
  • All weather operation. Batteries not included.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55477 on: August 04, 2009, 12:34:59 PM »
I know, I've been looking at the forcast for Ithaca, and let's just say I'm jealous. But now that I'm not working outside the temp is coming back down ::)
LSN

I'd love to join this LGBT club.  It's the Legos, Gobots, Barbies, and other Toys group, right?  I'll show up with an armful of toys.

Pardon Johnny Cash.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #55478 on: August 04, 2009, 12:35:50 PM »
I do well with the heat.  I wear jeans every single day.  The only time when it's rough is in the morning when I go sit on my porch, the sun is still coming up and it is right at eye level.  I feel like I could reach out and touch it.  It's like the angry sun from Mario Bros.  It's a bit overwhelming

CTL

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #55479 on: August 04, 2009, 12:37:20 PM »
I was just on the boat yesterday and I took a few friends around Ithaca.  There is a new burrito joint in town that made an awesome, although expensive, burrito for me.  If only I could muster the courage to walk all the way down to the commons, knowing the uphill return I would have ahead of me...