Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Exile LSD: GD MrZilla Foxtrot Locked Me Out  (Read 1820394 times)

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: Exile LSD: The Law School Years
« Reply #55130 on: July 27, 2009, 10:45:08 PM »
Tasha, did you get any kind of confirmation when you registered for classes today?

i havent registered

Oh. Wasn't today the day to send the e-mail?

i dont know.  i think so.
non ex transverso sed deorsum

JD

Pardon Johnny Cash.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #55131 on: July 27, 2009, 11:03:24 PM »

You are just like my Ex GF, minus the arrested/incarcerated/convicted part so far.  Didn't I get called out by another poster last year for seeming creepy for posting my personality profile of you?  

Well, I don't think the personality profile would have been so much of an issue had it not almost exclusively consisted of very personal things like assumed sexual habits.

Pardon Johnny Cash.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #55132 on: July 27, 2009, 11:19:32 PM »

You are just like my Ex GF, minus the arrested/incarcerated/convicted part so far.  Didn't I get called out by another poster last year for seeming creepy for posting my personality profile of you? 

Well, I don't think the personality profile would have been so much of an issue had it known almost exclusively consisted of very personal things like assumed sexual habits.

Yeah, that post was a bad idea on many levels.

I'm dumbfounded about why Chuck would want to bring that up.

Jamie Stringer

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #55133 on: July 28, 2009, 12:22:13 AM »
IrrX: I haven't been to Billings, but I was in Livingston, Bozeman, and just had dinner in Manhattan at this hole in the wall type place that had great steaks. Tomorrow I'll be in Dillon and then going back to Utah to hang in the SLC/Ogden area.

BTW, DH said Denver was a good middle ground place too :)

Quote from: Tim Mitchell

F*cking bi+ch drinks a 1 oz bottle of goose and thinks she's French

Pardon Johnny Cash.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #55134 on: July 28, 2009, 01:59:05 AM »
[quote author=Pardon Johnny Cash. link=topic=4012610.msg5356899#msg5356899

Silly social conventions dictating ignoring and not commenting on obvious things aired in public settings that people around have seen just doesn't mesh with me. 

It boils down to one thing, if you don't want people to know/see/hear/etc. certain things about you or whatever and form opinions about it, don't air it or let it been seen in 'public' settings. 

What is aired in 'public' settings is fair game for others to form opinions and comment about.  Pretty simple concept I think. 

But blue didn't air these things in public.  Your comments went way over the line because you assumed things about her which she didn't and never introduced.  She's barely ever spoken about this subject.  And it was *not* a personality profile.  It was you talking about what you thought she liked sexually - that was it.  So in no way did she ever give off the vibe that she wanted people to talk about what her sex life might be like.  And that is why it was deemed creepy by everyone.  It gave off the vibe that you're sitting back there wondering what she's like in the sack and that's f-ing creepy.  So by using the standard of "what is aired in public settings is fair game" - then this was not fair game.  It was invading space which was way too personal.

Pardon Johnny Cash.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #55135 on: July 28, 2009, 09:27:32 AM »

Hey guys, I was trying to mitigate.  That was one off color post from many months ago that was a mistake (I've seen far worse sexual related posts even recently) that was only up for several hrs and I made one small reference to it, apologized again, did not mention the content, and you guys are reconstructing it while I am telling blue that I think she is cool and complimenting her.

Can we just evaporate this entire portion of discussion? 

That's fine.  I don't go around thinking about that one post day to day.  And we've all made posts that we'd like to take back.  The only thing that set me off was the effort to justify it.  But yeah, water under the bridge.

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #55136 on: July 28, 2009, 09:44:37 AM »
does this all mean that i *cant* think about what blue is like in the sack?    :'(
non ex transverso sed deorsum

JD

CTL

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #55137 on: July 28, 2009, 10:00:50 AM »
does this all mean that i *cant* think about what blue is like in the sack?    :'(

Oh you can - just don't voice those thoughts.
If looks could kill, you would be an uzi.

Jamie Stringer

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #55138 on: July 28, 2009, 10:39:18 AM »
Good morning Exile! Glad to see I missed the sexually awkward part of the morning :)

Quote from: Tim Mitchell

F*cking bi+ch drinks a 1 oz bottle of goose and thinks she's French

violaboy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #55139 on: July 28, 2009, 10:42:13 AM »
Morning, all!