Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Exile LSD: GD MrZilla Foxtrot Locked Me Out  (Read 1794338 times)

Pardon Johnny Cash.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: Exile LSD: i would have stayed up with you all night
« Reply #51490 on: June 24, 2009, 10:17:47 AM »
I really hate the annoying ads on the sidebar.  Plus, isn't anyone else at all bothered that fraudulent practices are being advertised on a law site?  ::)

I find it troubling that people are willing to advertise on a law site that only a couple dozen people frequent.  Unless all of exile purchases a pasta pair starting at $13.99, there's no way pizza hut has just made a good advertising investment.

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Tell me where you are going to school and you get a cat!
« Reply #51491 on: June 24, 2009, 10:18:21 AM »
I really hate the annoying ads on the sidebar.  Plus, isn't anyone else at all bothered that fraudulent practices are being advertised on a law site?  ::)

what fruad practices? I keep getting the aid for concealed wepons training classes for some reason
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.

mbw

• LSD Obsessed
  • TTTundra Law 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #51492 on: June 24, 2009, 10:26:03 AM »

what fruad practices? I keep getting the aid for concealed wepons training classes for some reason

I get the "$4,800 a month part-time job", which requires you to spam millions of mailboxes, often in violation of state and federal laws.
I'm in a lynch mob?  I had no idea.  This is really worrying; I really don't have time for another extra-curricular activity.

space for rent.

cs0620

• Sr. Citizen
  • Not sure what decade to live in...
    • View Profile
« Reply #51493 on: June 24, 2009, 10:33:48 AM »
Morning all!

I get the "$4,800 a month part-time job", which requires you to spam millions of mailboxes, often in violation of state and federal laws.

Damn, the job earns more than I did work full-time.  Sounds so tempting since one of my jobs leads is in limbo.
The Chinese use two brush strokes to write the word 'crisis.' One brush stroke stands for danger; the other for opportunity. In a crisis, be aware of the danger - but recognize the opportunity.

John F. Kennedy

heartbreaker

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #51494 on: June 24, 2009, 10:35:23 AM »

I've got no pity for people who fall for stuff like this (or the acai blueberry supplements or the 'i got $70,000 in government grants!'). Desperate times and all, but people really need to think about who they're giving personal information and money to.

ndnlawdc

• Sr. Citizen
  • SLS C/O 2012
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #51495 on: June 24, 2009, 10:41:05 AM »
Just booked Christmas flights. You people are behind. :D

heartbreaker

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #51496 on: June 24, 2009, 10:48:16 AM »
Just booked Christmas flights. You people are behind. :D

I don't even know if I'm going anywhere for Christmas.

Christmas, schmismas.

::jews::

mbw

• LSD Obsessed
  • TTTundra Law 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #51497 on: June 24, 2009, 10:59:01 AM »
I think that after four Christmases in random, often remote, locations, that my children will flay me with a cheese slicer if I even consider spending Christmas morning anywhere other than in our Ithaca living room.

Now, the day after?  We're considering the Bahamas.  Other suggestions?
I'm in a lynch mob?  I had no idea.  This is really worrying; I really don't have time for another extra-curricular activity.

space for rent.

ndnlawdc

• Sr. Citizen
  • SLS C/O 2012
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #51498 on: June 24, 2009, 11:10:42 AM »
We found tickets from SFO-MKE for $180 for the week of Christmas. That's why we booked so early -- two years ago, we paid over $380. And once you get married (at least if you're young), holiday plans are laid in concrete. Every other year.

MBW: Go to COSTA RICA. We honeymooned there. It's great. A bit of beach, a bit of adventure.

mbw

• LSD Obsessed
  • TTTundra Law 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #51499 on: June 24, 2009, 11:25:38 AM »
We found tickets from SFO-MKE for $180 for the week of Christmas. That's why we booked so early -- two years ago, we paid over $380. And once you get married (at least if you're young), holiday plans are laid in concrete. Every other year.

MBW: Go to COSTA RICA. We honeymooned there. It's great. A bit of beach, a bit of adventure.

Milwaukee? 

ETA:  and Costa Rica is way too long a flight with an autistic 9 (almost 10) year old.  Shortest possible flight to tropical paradise, please.

space for rent.