Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Exile LSD: GD MrZilla Foxtrot Locked Me Out  (Read 1819811 times)

Navlaw

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - merspice18
    • View Profile
    • LSN
Re: Exile LSD: i would have stayed up with you all night
« Reply #47460 on: May 22, 2009, 09:59:04 AM »
I want waffle house   :'(
Quote from: IrrX
Hey, you don't want to push me in Nav's direction. That wonderful hair color and a uniform to boot, are you kidding me? :D
Quote from: mbw
Uh oh.  You'd better be careful - do you really want Nav mad at you?

'blueskies

• LSD Obsessed
  • your changing skyline is twisting me up inside
    • View Profile
« Reply #47461 on: May 22, 2009, 10:00:24 AM »
So what's the news, chuck?
awkward follows you like a beer chasing a shot of tequila.

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Tell me where you are going to school and you get a cat!
« Reply #47462 on: May 22, 2009, 10:25:39 AM »
I want waffle house   :'(

Seriously. Just seeing the name of the place made me want to jump up and go the two blocks to get to the nearest one.

But now I'm just researching appliances that have multiple functions, one of which is making waffles.

you better post links, you know how I like gadets. Do they make a combo microwave/toaster oven, that would rock. The one I have can fit a frozen pizaa in it (small one)!
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.

cs0620

• Sr. Citizen
  • Not sure what decade to live in...
    • View Profile
« Reply #47463 on: May 22, 2009, 10:45:32 AM »
Naww IHOP has crepes.

Crepes= yum!!!
The Chinese use two brush strokes to write the word 'crisis.' One brush stroke stands for danger; the other for opportunity. In a crisis, be aware of the danger - but recognize the opportunity.

John F. Kennedy

CTL

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #47464 on: May 22, 2009, 10:48:19 AM »
Naww IHOP has crepes.

Crepes= yum!!!

IHOPE crepes =/= yum
If looks could kill, you would be an uzi.

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #47465 on: May 22, 2009, 11:15:29 AM »

Seriously. Just seeing the name of the place made me want to jump up and go the two blocks to get to the nearest one.

But now I'm just researching appliances that have multiple functions, one of which is making waffles.

you better post links, you know how I like gadets. Do they make a combo microwave/toaster oven, that would rock. The one I have can fit a frozen pizaa in it (small one)!

I found this and it looks pretty handy. Nothing for a combination microwave and toaster oven, though.

Its like a gorge forman grill. You should find out about what thier policy is for hanging stuff on the wall. Using the walls could really free up scpce, I know they make a drying rack that hangs on the wall and folds out when you need it to dry dishes. Save some counter space that ay
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #47466 on: May 22, 2009, 11:33:44 AM »

I found this and it looks pretty handy. Nothing for a combination microwave and toaster oven, though.

Its like a gorge forman grill. You should find out about what thier policy is for hanging stuff on the wall. Using the walls could really free up scpce, I know they make a drying rack that hangs on the wall and folds out when you need it to dry dishes. Save some counter space that ay

Yeah, I thought the same thing--George Foreman grill, but less expensive. I try to avoid doing anything to the walls, because I'm not very handy about fixing it when I'm done, but I could look into it.

Its very easy to fix nail/screw holes in walls, takes like 10 seconds per hole. All you need is some filler and a paste knife. Wipe it on, scrape it off - hole filled. As alandlord I'm very good at that. Touch up paint as needed, sersiouly ists much esier to fix the holes than it is to hang the stuff in the first place (wich I have all the tools or, I just can't ever seem to get aything level when I do it)

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #47467 on: May 22, 2009, 12:13:00 PM »

Yeah, I thought the same thing--George Foreman grill, but less expensive. I try to avoid doing anything to the walls, because I'm not very handy about fixing it when I'm done, but I could look into it.

Its very easy to fix nail/screw holes in walls, takes like 10 seconds per hole. All you need is some filler and a paste knife. Wipe it on, scrape it off - hole filled. As alandlord I'm very good at that. Touch up paint as needed, sersiouly ists much esier to fix the holes than it is to hang the stuff in the first place (wich I have all the tools or, I just can't ever seem to get aything level when I do it)

I can probably figure out how to get something level, if you can take care of the rest of it. :D

Yes I got all the tools, and Ace is really good about selling you the right screws for your type of wall so assuming they say its ON we can do it. Find out what the waals are made of, regualr or concrete

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #47468 on: May 22, 2009, 12:37:49 PM »

I can probably figure out how to get something level, if you can take care of the rest of it. :D

Yes I got all the tools, and Ace is really good about selling you the right screws for your type of wall so assuming they say its ON we can do it. Find out what the waals are made of, regualr or concrete

They looked like regular wall board when we were in there. But I'll take another look at the video to be sure.

eta: Yep, definitely drywall.

That's pretty easy then, stud finder or hollow sink screws. Getting it level, well that's your issue. I have a level, I just can never seem to be bothered with actually using it.

Jamie Stringer

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #47469 on: May 22, 2009, 01:14:07 PM »
Good morning everyone!

I'm sure it's going to be quiet in here today (and the next couple of days) because of the holiday weekend, so I hope everyone has a fun, safe weekend and is back in full force on Tuesday ;D
Quote from: Tim Mitchell

F*cking bi+ch drinks a 1 oz bottle of goose and thinks she's French