Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Exile LSD: GD MrZilla Foxtrot Locked Me Out  (Read 1724158 times)

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Tell me where you are going to school and you get a cat!
Re: Exile LSD: i would have stayed up with you all night
« Reply #47320 on: May 20, 2009, 02:16:30 PM »
I've never had pho, but I'm a pretty picky eater, I don't like to try new things, I like to go to the same places over and over. i'm boring like that

It's just spicy soup with meat and veggies. And just in case you don't like it, there's always a burger joint nearby. There seem to be about 20 of them in a four block radius. :D

Yea, lots of burger places here. We need an IEKA in Denver. If we had one you could do your whole new place up for like $500. Your lucky your not brining a U-haul cuase Id make you pick up some stuff from IKEA for me. Probably a good place to get kitchen stuff before you leave though. I love that store, they need one here dammit.

There's no getting near IKEA here. The place is always packed. And, I really suck at assembly instructions anyway. I'd rather pay extra just to have someone else put it together and deliver it. Not that my new place is going to have or need that much stuff anyway.

Between Costco and Buy.com, I think I'm going to be set on the kitchen stuff. I love using Google to shop, and shipping it to the new place shouldn't be a problem at all.

Traget.com is good too, they have lots of stuff on there that they don't have in the stores

Yeah, they do. I don't think the problem will be nearly so much with finding stuff, but finding room for the stuff I'm going to need to survive. I'll have to be able to cook some of my best survival recipes, just to avoid eating out too much.

Yea the key with that place is going to be finding stuff that does double duty like that locker/coffee table thing. Everything in your house will need to serve more than one purpose, like pans that nest, cups that nest, everything will need to have at least 2 functions or I would not get it. 
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.

Jamie Stringer

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #47321 on: May 20, 2009, 03:06:23 PM »

Also I am watching 27 dresses. Yay for cable with OnDemand

:D

Like my long lost sister :)

ION: about 30-40% of the employees at my nonprofit got laid off today, including me.  I would feel bad about it, except the severance pays me through the time when I intended to leave and now I don't have to work on top of it.  So basically, it's a win ;D
Quote from: Tim Mitchell

F*cking bi+ch drinks a 1 oz bottle of goose and thinks she's French

Pop Up Video

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #47322 on: May 20, 2009, 03:09:10 PM »
You wanna go get wasted?

CTL

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #47323 on: May 20, 2009, 03:14:33 PM »
That's awesome MA.  It's not often you can congratulate someone on a lay-off, but hey...what a deal!
If looks could kill, you would be an uzi.

Jamie Stringer

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #47324 on: May 20, 2009, 03:14:39 PM »
You wanna go get wasted?

Funny enough, I already had plans for happy hour tonight, so I definitely plan to have a couple (or five) cranberry mojitos and make some bad decisions :)

Congrats on your layoff. The only way I can imagine that working out any better is if you were able to double-dip.

Thanks!  Of the 3 employees (including me) in our office, two of us are gone (me and our Executive Director).  The one person left is only part time.  It will be interesting to see how that gets managed.  I totally wish there was a way I could double dip, but then I already feel like I'm getting out ahead, so I won't push my karmic luck :)

Navlaw

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - merspice18
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #47325 on: May 20, 2009, 03:19:15 PM »

Also I am watching 27 dresses. Yay for cable with OnDemand

:D

Like my long lost sister :)

ION: about 30-40% of the employees at my nonprofit got laid off today, including me.  I would feel bad about it, except the severance pays me through the time when I intended to leave and now I don't have to work on top of it.  So basically, it's a win ;D

I knew you would appreciate that. I love that movie. But now I have Benny and the Jets stuck in my head.  ;D

Also congrats on the severance pay. Its fun not having to work although it can be a little boring.
Quote from: IrrX
Hey, you don't want to push me in Nav's direction. That wonderful hair color and a uniform to boot, are you kidding me? :D
Quote from: mbw
Uh oh.  You'd better be careful - do you really want Nav mad at you?

Jamie Stringer

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #47326 on: May 20, 2009, 03:21:50 PM »
I'll have to read my paperwork to see if I could get unemployment.  An extra ~$1800 per month would be effing sweeeeeeeeeeet!

Also, who's glad she had her medical stuff in order and has dentist appointments set before she has to pay for COBRA?

*this girl*

ETA: I just noticed that this is Post 6969.  I may retire this username now because I've achieved the ultimate in juvenile humor.

Pop Up Video

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #47327 on: May 20, 2009, 03:27:12 PM »
Time for a fun run everybody

cs0620

• Sr. Citizen
  • Not sure what decade to live in...
    • View Profile
« Reply #47328 on: May 20, 2009, 04:17:33 PM »
Friday!  we'll all have earned it by then.
The Chinese use two brush strokes to write the word 'crisis.' One brush stroke stands for danger; the other for opportunity. In a crisis, be aware of the danger - but recognize the opportunity.

John F. Kennedy

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Tell me where you are going to school and you get a cat!
« Reply #47329 on: May 20, 2009, 04:32:35 PM »
Hey Chuck know anything about Adaptibar MBE software? I really like the idea of seeing my right/wrong answers on the screen rather than fliping to the back of the book (which is harder than it might seem for a dyslexic who inverts page numbers). They say they use real MBE questions.
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.