Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Exile LSD: GD MrZilla Foxtrot Locked Me Out  (Read 1795861 times)

Diet Yomajesty

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Exile LSD: i would have stayed up with you all night
« Reply #47010 on: May 17, 2009, 06:44:38 PM »
maybe it won't let me invite you since you already rejected us :(

Oh nooo! :( I don't think I ever got an actual invite though, just an invitation to receive an invitation. This is all very sad.
Quote from: Tim Mitchell
You could leave a cardboard cutout of Erik Estrada at the front counter and I guarantee you no one would ever know the difference.
Not so much because you resemble Erik Estrada, more so because you have the personality of cardboard.

TimMitchell

« Reply #47011 on: May 17, 2009, 07:04:54 PM »
maybe it won't let me invite you since you already rejected us :(

Oh nooo! :( I don't think I ever got an actual invite though, just an invitation to receive an invitation. This is all very sad.

It won't let me invite you either, if the email thing doesn't work we could probably change the group to public, have you join and then switch it back to private. Maybe tonight I'll send out Exile: Nashville invites to the group members  ;D

Diet Yomajesty

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #47012 on: May 17, 2009, 07:16:29 PM »
I have no internet at home no mo', so we'll have to carefully time it.
But not now, because I'm going to find food!

Quote from: Tim Mitchell
You could leave a cardboard cutout of Erik Estrada at the front counter and I guarantee you no one would ever know the difference.
Not so much because you resemble Erik Estrada, more so because you have the personality of cardboard.

cs0620

• Sr. Citizen
  • Not sure what decade to live in...
    • View Profile
« Reply #47013 on: May 17, 2009, 07:46:50 PM »
Hmm. That's one thing I gotta figure out.  A place to live that I can still afford internet.  Ugh... so much to think about.  I have gotta move out of my parents' house before they drive me insane.  I swear they are making my life hell right now because I am in my mid 20s and they have began treating me like a damn 16 year old.  Must be mid-life crisis or something.  You who live independently are so lucky.  Soon I will join your ranks.
The Chinese use two brush strokes to write the word 'crisis.' One brush stroke stands for danger; the other for opportunity. In a crisis, be aware of the danger - but recognize the opportunity.

John F. Kennedy

Pardon Johnny Cash.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #47014 on: May 17, 2009, 07:51:42 PM »
If I live with my parents for as much as 4 days per year, I go insane.

mbw

• LSD Obsessed
  • TTTundra Law 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #47015 on: May 17, 2009, 07:55:23 PM »
OMG, this is the brunch menu for a cafe a block from our new house.

:::drools:::
I'm in a lynch mob?  I had no idea.  This is really worrying; I really don't have time for another extra-curricular activity.

space for rent.

cs0620

• Sr. Citizen
  • Not sure what decade to live in...
    • View Profile
« Reply #47016 on: May 17, 2009, 07:55:38 PM »
Yep, I am going through that now.  I even posted a topic on how I get out.  They just are really affecting my relationship I am in (by constantly complaining about him and that I usually drive to see him rather than him coming here) as well as my friendships.  It's just frustrating when I am trying to live my life, but they act like I can't think on my own and that I am somehow betraying them.
The Chinese use two brush strokes to write the word 'crisis.' One brush stroke stands for danger; the other for opportunity. In a crisis, be aware of the danger - but recognize the opportunity.

John F. Kennedy

Scentless Apprentice

• Sr. Citizen
  • My ego isnt LSD strong but I still want to play.
    • View Profile
    • LSN
    • Email
« Reply #47017 on: May 17, 2009, 07:58:27 PM »
I lived with my parents while in my mid twenties for about 2 years during the end of undergrad. It was FANTASTIC. I had 2 rooms..a computer/hang out room & a bedroom. My mom would seriously bring me lunch and/or dinner on a TRAY TO MY ROOM. They never told me what to do, never told me to get a job - nada.

Now I eat Eggos with my hands over the sink..and eat cake by the square foot. It's give and take, really.
Birds of a feather flock together.

LSN

Pardon Johnny Cash.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #47018 on: May 17, 2009, 08:00:16 PM »
So far today, I've eaten 3 hot pockets and a gas station hot dog.  I definitely ate better when I lived at home.

mbw

• LSD Obsessed
  • TTTundra Law 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #47019 on: May 17, 2009, 08:01:07 PM »
I fixed the damn link above.  Never ask me to cook and post at the same time.  :P
I'm in a lynch mob?  I had no idea.  This is really worrying; I really don't have time for another extra-curricular activity.

space for rent.