Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Exile LSD: GD MrZilla Foxtrot Locked Me Out  (Read 1787893 times)

Pop Up Video

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: Exile LSD: i would have stayed up with you all night
« Reply #40390 on: April 03, 2009, 09:37:10 PM »
MA won't stop talking about attractive athletes.

Jamie Stringer

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #40391 on: April 03, 2009, 09:43:34 PM »
MA won't stop talking about attractive athletes.

I hate your face.
Quote from: Tim Mitchell

F*cking bi+ch drinks a 1 oz bottle of goose and thinks she's French

Pop Up Video

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #40392 on: April 03, 2009, 09:59:45 PM »
::dances::

mbw

• LSD Obsessed
  • TTTundra Law 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #40393 on: April 03, 2009, 10:29:46 PM »
Aw, I go away for the day and miss a discussion of the Canadian versus US heathcare system?  Bummer.

FWIW, we've often thought about using my ability to gain dual citizenship (since my reserve is in Canada) to be able to utilize the Canadian system.  It would be way better than the ass-effing sucky system we have in this country, one which 40 million Americans aren't even covered, including us, because it would cost us $24,000+/yr. in premiums.  Ugh, we're such a neanderthal crappy country that we don't have single payer.  And worse yet, we allow the human resources departments of our workplaces to know every and all details of our private lives.  That's just so screwed up.

/rant.
I'm in a lynch mob?  I had no idea.  This is really worrying; I really don't have time for another extra-curricular activity.

space for rent.

mooms

• View Profile
« Reply #40394 on: April 03, 2009, 10:58:09 PM »
You have no clue what you're talking about.  The Canadian healthcare system is utter crap and I know because I've been subjected to it for a quarter of a century.  When a country makes it illegal for you to get the best treatment and people actually DIE waiting for operations and medical appointments, IT DOESN'T WORK.  People who look toward the Canadian health care structure have condemned themselves as totally ignorant and simple. Save face and stop this nonsense.

mbw

• LSD Obsessed
  • TTTundra Law 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #40395 on: April 03, 2009, 11:16:21 PM »
You have no clue what you're talking about.  The Canadian Healthcare system is utter crap and I know because I'm subjected to it for a quarter of a century.  When a country makes it illegal for you to get the best treatment and people actually DIE waiting for operations and medical appointments, IT DOESN'T WORK.  People who look toward the Canadian health care structure have condemned themselves as totally ignorant and simple.

1) want to provide some actual statistics versus anecdotes, and,

2) any problems in the Canadian system probably result from lack of funding, not the system itself - the Canadian system only accounts for 6% of GDP (yet covers all citizens and residents) whereas the US system accounts for 12% of GDP and yet misses over 20% through non- and under-coverage.  If Canada increased even to 10%, similar to most European single payer countries, they'd probably fix a lot of the problems.  Of course, you've been lobbying Ottawa for higher premiums, neh?
I'm in a lynch mob?  I had no idea.  This is really worrying; I really don't have time for another extra-curricular activity.

space for rent.

mbw

• LSD Obsessed
  • TTTundra Law 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #40396 on: April 03, 2009, 11:31:32 PM »
Anyway...

it was actually sunny here today.  So much better than dodging tornadoes.  I'm definitely had my fill of that. 

space for rent.

Pop Up Video

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #40397 on: April 04, 2009, 01:29:33 AM »
Hanging out with LSD people = lol

CTL

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #40398 on: April 04, 2009, 01:38:10 AM »
You have no clue what you're talking about.  The Canadian healthcare system is utter crap and I know because I've been subjected to it for a quarter of a century.  When a country makes it illegal for you to get the best treatment and people actually DIE waiting for operations and medical appointments, IT DOESN'T WORK.  People who look toward the Canadian health care structure have condemned themselves as totally ignorant and simple. Save face and stop this nonsense.

You have got to be a phony poster.  Either that, or you're just really loud and annoying.
If looks could kill, you would be an uzi.

Pardon Johnny Cash.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #40399 on: April 04, 2009, 08:15:21 AM »
Morning yall