Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Exile LSD: GD MrZilla Foxtrot Locked Me Out  (Read 1771711 times)

tehstray

• I drink your milkshake
    • View Profile
Re: Exile LSD: enough spaghetti for everyone
« Reply #25630 on: January 14, 2009, 02:35:48 PM »
tehstray, that's a solid 'tar. 

I wonder where Speedzie's been.  I really enjoyed his tar

http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php?action=profile;u=25825
why thank you.  i like this avatar myself.

also, why the hate?  maybe those guys are just generally curious?

Jamie Stringer

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #25631 on: January 14, 2009, 02:41:45 PM »
Probably something best left to Manswers, if it hasn't already been addressed.

But yeah, they sound like f-ing douchebags.

I'm thinking more and more seriously about just skipping law school.

Save yourself!!! 

My only condolence is that the most obnoxious people aren't necessarily tops in their class (oh yes, they discussed grades too).
Quote from: Tim Mitchell

F*cking bi+ch drinks a 1 oz bottle of goose and thinks she's French

TimMitchell

« Reply #25632 on: January 14, 2009, 02:44:03 PM »
OMG now they're talking about the proportion of hand size and height to penis size (this stemmed from a conversation about basketball, mind you).

Apparently there's a correlation between length and width of fingers to girth of penis though.  One of these d-bags actually asked a urologist about it.

What. The. @#!*?!?!?!

Who the hell are you to question UCLA's curriculm? I hear California schools like UCLA produce some of the finest DoucheLaw lawyers in the country.

Jamie Stringer

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #25633 on: January 14, 2009, 02:46:08 PM »

Who the hell are you to question UCLA's curriculm? I hear California schools like UCLA produce some of the finest DoucheLaw lawyers in the country.

Well played, Tim ;D

To be fair, they just helped me plug my laptop into a slot that was facing them (and not so much me).  So they get some points for that.  But otherwise, no mercy!

Jamie Stringer

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #25634 on: January 14, 2009, 02:47:56 PM »
Hmmm, that's a tough feeling to handle, IrrX.  I don't know much about what you'd like to do with the law, but I hope you find a resolution that makes you happy.  This entire application process is just so difficult because in some ways, it gets you to question your worth which is never fun.  I've gone through that too :) 

Pardon Johnny Cash.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #25635 on: January 14, 2009, 02:50:38 PM »
OMG now they're talking about the proportion of hand size and height to penis size (this stemmed from a conversation about basketball, mind you).

Apparently there's a correlation between length and width of fingers to girth of penis though.  One of these d-bags actually asked a urologist about it.

What. The. @#!*?!?!?!

I've also heard the UCLA law students are a fairly unhappy bunch.  No one really enjoys their law school.  However, I hear good things about their UG...

Jamie Stringer

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #25636 on: January 14, 2009, 02:57:33 PM »

I've also heard the UCLA law students are a fairly unhappy bunch.  No one really enjoys their law school.  However, I hear good things about their UG...

:-*

Just for that...

Also, my day just got 100% better!  I am sitting outside one of the campus coffee shops and I happened to look inside and saw a student who looked like a student that was in a class I taught several years ago (who I know goes to UG here).  As I sat here typing, he actually came outside and said hello.  We chit chatted for a bit before he left for class and when he left, he told me that he thought I was such a great teacher and that I was the only reason he passed his AP test back that year.  I feel the hint of tears in my eyes.

Pardon Johnny Cash.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #25637 on: January 14, 2009, 03:02:50 PM »
I feel like ddubbing.

TimMitchell

« Reply #25638 on: January 14, 2009, 03:05:22 PM »

:-*

Just for that...

Also, my day just got 100% better!  I am sitting outside one of the campus coffee shops and I happened to look inside and saw a student who looked like a student that was in a class I taught several years ago (who I know goes to UG here).  As I sat here typing, he actually came outside and said hello.  We chit chatted for a bit before he left for class and when he left, he told me that he thought I was such a great teacher and that I was the only reason he passed his AP test back that year.  I feel the hint of tears in my eyes.

BAWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwww

I feel like ddubbing.

Nooo! You're gonna set Exile back 30 pages!!

Pardon Johnny Cash.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #25639 on: January 14, 2009, 03:06:15 PM »
I'm going to resist the urge.  Dings make me want to pull out the eraser.

eta: Tim, what explains your deferrals?  I was under the impression that they're somewhat rare.