Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Exile LSD: GD MrZilla Foxtrot Locked Me Out  (Read 1809738 times)

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Tell me where you are going to school and you get a cat!
Re: ITT: Matthies, Irrx, & Tasha enjoy general chit-chat
« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2008, 12:12:50 PM »
I agree about SFLSD. It was too much of an institution, and I feel better now that it's locked. Never felt 100% included there anyway. With some obvious exceptions.

Um. That's a really bizarre reaction.

No one said you had to post there.

Your welcome to post here Cady. But you seem to be "touchy" latley, so I won't joke around with you becuase I don't want to make you mad at me.
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: ITT: Matthies, Irrx, & Tasha, et. al. enjoy general chit-chat
« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2008, 01:19:23 PM »
<-- hates it when her friends fight.   :'(
non ex transverso sed deorsum

JD

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
I agree about SFLSD. It was too much of an institution, and I feel better now that it's locked. Never felt 100% included there anyway. With some obvious exceptions.

Yes, I made a conscious choice to post there because there are conversations there that I enjoy taking part in, and people I enjoy interacting with. My stating that I felt better that it was locked comes from the fact that I felt (and still feel, since it's open again) it's a bit on the divisive, even elitist side.

Oh, phew.

I'm in a divisive/elitist mood. 

Fine. @#!* it. If my opinions aren't wanted, I see no point in going back.

Oh come now, that was a joke. 

Remember, we had the what is a joke and what is not a joke discussion already. 

Yea, what was the final outcome on that and dead baby jokes? Cool or passe?
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 17, 2008, 02:01:51 PM »
Word 2007 is pissing me OFF  >:(

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 17, 2008, 02:19:42 PM »
Its crashing ever time I try to close it, then rebooting and offering up a recovered docusmnet, so I no idea which one was the orginal anyhmore. Everytime I try to close the program is says MS Word 2007 has stoped working, then trying to recover, then opens again.

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 17, 2008, 02:25:16 PM »
<-- finds SFLSD elitist and sometimes downright snotty.  

Never felt welcome there, although many (most) of the individual "regulars" there are very nice.  Just bein' honest.

I hate Word 2007.  It's so different!  I feel like I have to learn Word all over again.  I still haven't figured out how to use a template, if there even are any.  

When I fisrt got it I had to use the help function to fint the %^&$ print button. But now that I'm used to it I kind of like it sans the whole crashing thing

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 17, 2008, 02:30:13 PM »
<-- finds SFLSD elitist and sometimes downright snotty.  

Never felt welcome there, although many (most) of the individual "regulars" there are very nice.  Just bein' honest.

I hate Word 2007.  It's so different!  I feel like I have to learn Word all over again.  I still haven't figured out how to use a template, if there even are any.  

it took me forever to find the "save as" feature, the format painter, and the other stuff.  wtf do they change the interface?  it doesnt make it any better!  the bastards.
non ex transverso sed deorsum

JD

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 17, 2008, 02:36:18 PM »
I guess I just don't know it that well yet.  I only intalled it last week or so and have only used it to type one document.  I'm sure with some practice I'll get used to it.

Are you using Vista?

I am, Vista Ultimate version

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 17, 2008, 02:48:39 PM »
Any word on the diagnostics?

Just finished, it disabled the Blue Tooth plug in, and that seems to have fixed it. THANKS!

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile

Yes, I made a conscious choice to post there because there are conversations there that I enjoy taking part in, and people I enjoy interacting with. My stating that I felt better that it was locked comes from the fact that I felt (and still feel, since it's open again) it's a bit on the divisive, even elitist side.

Oh, phew.

I'm in a divisive/elitist mood. 

Fine. @#!* it. If my opinions aren't wanted, I see no point in going back.

Oh come now, that was a joke. 

Remember, we had the what is a joke and what is not a joke discussion already. 

Yea, what was the final outcome on that and dead baby jokes? Cool or passe?

Ficticious babies are OK. 

Oh cool, I got some funny jokes then. SO this ficticious baby walks into a bar and says...well maybe I won't go there.