Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Exile LSD: GD MrZilla Foxtrot Locked Me Out  (Read 1786890 times)

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: ITT: Matthies, Irrx, & Tasha enjoy general chit-chat
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2008, 02:57:42 PM »
nice, so what should we chit-chat about? I think I was wrong on the nano, its the ity buitty one I was thinking of, with no screen, thats too small

theres no screen on this one.  but what do i need a screen for?  i dont have that many songs anyways
non ex transverso sed deorsum

JD

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Tell me where you are going to school and you get a cat!
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2008, 03:11:29 PM »
nice, so what should we chit-chat about? I think I was wrong on the nano, its the ity buitty one I was thinking of, with no screen, thats too small

theres no screen on this one.  but what do i need a screen for?  i dont have that many songs anyways

without a screen is a pain in the ass to look through your music or change playlists. If you end up in Denver I'll give you one of mine, I have like 5 ipods, I just seem to collect then for some reason, even though I only really use two of them for anything. The others are just in a drawer as backups.
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2008, 03:12:11 PM »
Tasha needs more music.

And I need food. So, I'm off to grab the muffin so we can get something to eat.

Later!

So does muffin work close to you so you can do lunch? That';s cute
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2008, 03:40:02 PM »
Egads my big paper for EU Law is turning out to be a huge pain in the arse. I'm short on footnotes, I need more to make it look scholorly enough, I guess I need to add some See Generally, But See, and See also fluff. Maybe even some cited with approval in or reprinted in if I'm lucky.

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2008, 03:44:20 PM »
Egads my big paper for EU Law is turning out to be a huge pain in the arse. I'm short on footnotes, I need more to make it look scholorly enough, I guess I need to add some See Generally, But See, and See also fluff. Maybe even some cited with approval in or reprinted in if I'm lucky.

thats what i did with my paper.  wish i'd hear at least that i didnt win so i would quit hoping  :-\

JD

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2008, 03:47:30 PM »

thats what i did with my paper.  wish i'd hear at least that i didnt win so i would quit hoping  :-\

What contest is it for?

BTW I'm stll waiting on one of my freaking grades from spring. WTF its july.

Also why are posts not showing up in my unreads??????????

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2008, 03:51:48 PM »
this]http://www.nlgla.org/competition.html]this

dont think i'll win though.

spring?  ouch.

they have abandoned the backhoe outside my office and have started to jackhammer.  my teeth are vibrating

JD

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2008, 03:59:19 PM »

spring?  ouch.

they have abandoned the backhoe outside my office and have started to jackhammer.  my teeth are vibrating

That's cool, hope you win, that would be a nice resume booster.

Why don't you go outside and have the construction workers cat call you

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2008, 04:13:09 PM »

spring?  ouch.

That's cool, hope you win, that would be a nice resume booster.

Why don't you go outside and have the construction workers cat call you

it would be great....but damn, i just dont think i'm that good.

that applies to either of your statements, btw

JD

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2008, 04:25:08 PM »
ohhh company romance, nice