Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Exile LSD: GD MrZilla Foxtrot Locked Me Out  (Read 1826580 times)

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Tell me where you are going to school and you get a cat!
Re: ITT: Matthies, Irrx, & Tasha, et. al. enjoy general chit-chat
« Reply #140 on: July 22, 2008, 12:27:01 PM »
So, it's really f-ing annoying for the people who are trying to update their resume and get a job? Nice guy.

I guess it wouldn't be such a great idea at this point to break his knees, would it?

Yea, I want to write him an e-mail and say WTF! but I want my grade first  ;D
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 22, 2008, 01:14:14 PM »
WOW this is cool, just set my desktop to this. I sually have an icon free desktop but I can totally see how I'll use incons now that I have an easy way to orginize them

http://lifehacker.com/399021/layered-desktop-wallpaper-organizes-your-icons
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.

Elephant Lee

• Sr. Citizen
  • Maybe ju an' me are amigos!
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 22, 2008, 01:53:23 PM »
Is Tasha in her exam right now?
This was my country
This frightful and this angry land

"I guess she was a hooker, that makes sense, those shorts didn't really look all that comfortable." -Dash

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 22, 2008, 02:31:11 PM »
I think she's studying for the exam

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 22, 2008, 03:49:05 PM »
its at 6 pm

kill me
non ex transverso sed deorsum

JD

skeeball

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 22, 2008, 04:01:45 PM »
I'm so unmotivtaed to work on my final project. That and I am really tempted to just get some plyers and pull my tooth out myself.

At least you don't have a biostats midterm tomorrow.

Yes, actually a do

I don't even know what biostats are but they don't sound fun

Biostats = Biostatistics = Introductory statistics class where all the examples have to do with public health issues. It's making me appreciate law school.

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: July 22, 2008, 04:28:10 PM »
I'm so unmotivtaed to work on my final project. That and I am really tempted to just get some plyers and pull my tooth out myself.

Yes, actually a do

Biostats = Biostatistics = Introductory statistics class where all the examples have to do with public health issues. It's making me appreciate law school.

I would have droped the first day

skeeball

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 22, 2008, 04:52:04 PM »

Yes, actually a do

I would have droped the first day

It's not that hard, it's just that it's a 15-day intensive course. It's Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to Noon for three weeks. Every single day is like a week's worth of class. I'm doing this so that I don't have to take 18 credits in the fall.

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: July 22, 2008, 04:53:57 PM »
but it envolves MATH right, like numbers and things, no thanks. I'm in law school cuase I suck at math.

skeeball

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: July 22, 2008, 04:58:37 PM »
but it envolves MATH right, like numbers and things, no thanks. I'm in law school cuase I suck at math.

I haven't had a math class since high school. We got to the chapter on probability, and I had to do a Google search for "adding fractions." I got a website for 5th grade math--it used pizza slices to illustrate the concept. I got through it though, because the answers in the back show you how to do the problems.

Law school has taught me that I can learn how to do just about anything.