Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Exile LSD: GD MrZilla Foxtrot Locked Me Out  (Read 1801497 times)

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Tell me where you are going to school and you get a cat!
Re: ITT: Matthies, Irrx, & Tasha, et. al. enjoy general chit-chat
« Reply #130 on: July 21, 2008, 05:42:45 PM »
I'm so unmotivtaed to work on my final project. That and I am really tempted to just get some plyers and pull my tooth out myself.

This just reeks of "bad idea" to me. :D

Actually in my “Y2K end of the world” bunker/basement in my assortment of dried foods, water stores, ammunition and medical supplies I actually have a book called DYI Emergency Dental Care and some dental tools. I AM PREPARED FOR EVERYTHING. But my thought was to use those on someone else after the apocalypse, not me.

Matthies is totally waiting for the zombie uprising. He's going to pull their teeth so they can't eat his brain. :D

I’m more afraid of what’s going to happen at the DNC convention here in a few weeks. Those freaking liberals can get violent when they wanna be. Glad I got a 12 gage “street sweeper” for if the hippies get out of hand.

f-ing want!

dude that's BADASS. AND I thinks that's exactly what the founding fathers had in mind when they added the right to keep and bear arms to the constitution.
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 21, 2008, 07:27:21 PM »
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.

skeeball

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 21, 2008, 09:41:49 PM »
I'm so unmotivtaed to work on my final project. That and I am really tempted to just get some plyers and pull my tooth out myself.

At least you don't have a biostats midterm tomorrow.

Yes, actually a do

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 22, 2008, 10:12:05 AM »
today will NOT be a good day :(
non ex transverso sed deorsum

JD

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 22, 2008, 10:20:42 AM »

At least you don't have a biostats midterm tomorrow.

Yes, actually a do

I don't even know what biostats are but they don't sound fun

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: July 22, 2008, 10:21:23 AM »
today will NOT be a good day :(

You will be fine just toss out everything you know and hope it sticks

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 22, 2008, 10:51:07 AM »
advanced civil procedure

i spent the entire class beating the crap outta irrx in scrabulous

and matthies, i dont know ANYTHING which mean i have nothing to throw out there  :-\

JD

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 22, 2008, 10:59:31 AM »
advanced civil procedure

i spent the entire class beating the crap outta irrx in scrabulous

and matthies, i dont know ANYTHING which mean i have nothing to throw out there  :-\

I'm a decent guy, so I won't go making any cracks about karma. ;)

Just kidding, Tasha. I'm sorry to hear you're not prepared for your test. Any chance of getting someone's notes and cramming some of the important stuff?

lol mm hmm.

about as much chance of receiving senate confirmation to....well, anything  ;)

i have slides to study, so i'll look at those and hope its enough

JD

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: July 22, 2008, 11:05:53 AM »

If its any consulation the less I pay attention in class the better I do on exams, seriously, if I spend the entrie semester not listen to the prof at all, I tend to get A's.

Speaking of grades my last one from Spring STILL has not posted yet.  >:(

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 22, 2008, 12:00:52 PM »
Oh, how I miss the days of learning by osmosis and the binge and purge method of testing. Can't we just go back to that? It was so much easier.

Isn't there some reasonable time frame for posting grades, Matthies? I mean, what if someone were relying on that for tuition reimbursement or something? Anyone you can talk to about it, or have you spoken with any of your classmates to see if they received their grades?

Yea, the resonable time was almost 30 days ago. My prof sent out an e-mail saying he was "really busy" but was STARTING on the grades last monday and hoped to have them out by end of the week. Its Monday again, no grades, no e-mail. He's an adjunct, so the school does not have much power over him. Its holding up ranking though.  >:(