Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Exile LSD: GD MrZilla Foxtrot Locked Me Out  (Read 1825021 times)

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: ITT: Matthies, Irrx, & Tasha, et. al. enjoy general chit-chat
« Reply #120 on: July 21, 2008, 12:04:54 PM »
that is good news!   :)
non ex transverso sed deorsum

JD

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Tell me where you are going to school and you get a cat!
« Reply #121 on: July 21, 2008, 12:05:24 PM »
That's really good news about your BP, Matthies. Glad to hear they got your meds worked out so quickly.

Yea he was really supprised I responded so well to such a low dose, so he thinks it may be more stress than bad hypertension. Good, then give me some freaking valium or soemthing bastereds holding oout on the good stuff.
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 21, 2008, 12:18:38 PM »
OMG they can’t see me at the dentist until Thursday. Freaking Dr. Mengle my nazi dentist is too busy stealing gold from people’s teeth. 
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 21, 2008, 12:23:43 PM »
Thursday? f-ing hell. I see a hefty investment in clove oil in Matthies' future.

clove oil?

JD

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 21, 2008, 12:34:16 PM »
Yea its a great time to BUY, but school is soaking up all my dispoable income. I'm just really glad I'm not trying to sell anything right now. My buddy days houses in my old hood are going for what I sold mine for in 2004. I've never seen prices go down over four years, Phoenix market SUCKS right now.

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 21, 2008, 12:37:08 PM »
Thursday? f-ing hell. I see a hefty investment in clove oil in Matthies' future.

clove oil?

Clove oil is good for toothaches. Have you seen Marathon Man with Dustin Hoffman and Laurence Olivier? Or at least the "Is it safe?" scene from that film? The "reward" during his torture is clove oil.

hm.. and the added benefit of smelling like a sunday ham!

JD

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 21, 2008, 12:48:46 PM »
Yea its a great time to BUY, but school is soaking up all my dispoable income. I'm just really glad I'm not trying to sell anything right now. My buddy days houses in my old hood are going for what I sold mine for in 2004. I've never seen prices go down over four years, Phoenix market SUCKS right now.

Definitely. While I would have loved to have built equity over the last few years, seeing how much the market has tanked makes me glad I haven't invested in property here. I knew this town held no future for me anyway.

hm.. and the added benefit of smelling like a sunday ham!

Ham is motherfucking awesome. Really must get the muffin off this "no pork" kick.

wait....why did i think you were jewish?   ???

JD

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 21, 2008, 03:58:05 PM »
I'm so unmotivtaed to work on my final project. That and I am really tempted to just get some plyers and pull my tooth out myself.

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 21, 2008, 04:21:41 PM »
I'm so unmotivtaed to work on my final project. That and I am really tempted to just get some plyers and pull my tooth out myself.

This just reeks of "bad idea" to me. :D

Actually in my “Y2K end of the world” bunker/basement in my assortment of dried foods, water stores, ammunition and medical supplies I actually have a book called DYI Emergency Dental Care and some dental tools. I AM PREPARED FOR EVERYTHING. But my thought was to use those on someone else after the apocalypse, not me.

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 21, 2008, 04:58:56 PM »

This just reeks of "bad idea" to me. :D

Actually in my “Y2K end of the world” bunker/basement in my assortment of dried foods, water stores, ammunition and medical supplies I actually have a book called DYI Emergency Dental Care and some dental tools. I AM PREPARED FOR EVERYTHING. But my thought was to use those on someone else after the apocalypse, not me.

Matthies is totally waiting for the zombie uprising. He's going to pull their teeth so they can't eat his brain. :D

I’m more afraid of what’s going to happen at the DNC convention here in a few weeks. Those freaking liberals can get violent when they wanna be. Glad I got a 12 gage “street sweeper” for if the hippies get out of hand.