Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Exile LSD: GD MrZilla Foxtrot Locked Me Out  (Read 1775993 times)

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Exile LSD: GD MrZilla Foxtrot Locked Me Out
« on: July 16, 2008, 02:07:32 PM »
kthxbai
non ex transverso sed deorsum

JD

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
so, do you agree with our deal?

JD

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
From my first days of playing Risk as a board game, I've been against deals. But if the two of you are in it, I will be too.

Just to be clear:

North America to you
South America and Australia to Matthies
Europe and Africa to me
We duke it out for Asia

Right?

deal.

JD

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
That wasn't a proposal, it was a clarification of the terms you and Matthies had worked out. Was I right?

yeah, i think so  :D

we're gonna use asia to garner cards until we are ready to break the truce.  i recommend 10 turns after we assume full control of our continents

JD

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Tell me where you are going to school and you get a cat!
yea ten turns is fair starting with the turn after each owns his or her continent.
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Lets use this thread for egenral chat type stuff. Like discusing what I had for lunch. Wendy's. The fries were fresh too, not that brown crunchy crap you get it you go at ike 12:45, you gotta go early to get the fresh ones.
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile

JD

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
I already own my continents. So, I'm going to get a chance to Fortify my troops out of your continents before you start taking them back, right?

Also, you're killing me, Matthies. I'm f-ing dying over here.

T minus 25 minutes and counting...

They have real milkshakes at Wendy's now, made with scoops of ice cream, they are really, really good.

We should change the name of this thread to general chit-chat

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: ITT: Matthies, Irrx, & Tasha enjoy general chit-chat
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2008, 02:54:42 PM »
ok

JD

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: ITT: Matthies, Irrx, & Tasha enjoy general chit-chat
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2008, 02:55:51 PM »
nice, so what should we chit-chat about? I think I was wrong on the nano, its the ity buitty one I was thinking of, with no screen, thats too small