School Specific Boards > Arkansas - Fayetteville

Housing/Apartment suggestions

(1/2) > >>

imwithhappy:
I am growing impatient with OU and the waitlist and will be traveling to Fayetteville in the coming weeks to search for an apartment. 
1.Any tips on places to avoid?
2. Would like to bike/scooter to class so distance is important.
3. Would like something newer vs. older.  Price is important, but I would gladly pay an extra $100 a month for something new/newer.

I know Fayetteville pretty well but I have never lived in an apartment and as such need some advice in the area.

SEC_2L:

--- Quote from: imwithhappy on July 08, 2008, 07:07:41 PM ---I am growing impatient with OU and the waitlist and will be traveling to Fayetteville in the coming weeks to search for an apartment. 
1.Any tips on places to avoid?
2. Would like to bike/scooter to class so distance is important.
3. Would like something newer vs. older.  Price is important, but I would gladly pay an extra $100 a month for something new/newer.

I know Fayetteville pretty well but I have never lived in an apartment and as such need some advice in the area.

--- End quote ---

Let me know if you still have any of these questions. I've lived here for 4-5 yrs now so I could probably help you out.

imwithhappy:
Thanks.  I actually went over to Fayetteville this morning to look at properties and settled on a townhouse north of campus.  Eagle and Oakland.  Decent place plus it has a 2 car garage which will help me by not having to get a storage unit... 

SEC_2L:

--- Quote from: imwithhappy on July 24, 2008, 05:40:08 PM ---Thanks.  I actually went over to Fayetteville this morning to look at properties and settled on a townhouse north of campus.  Eagle and Oakland.  Decent place plus it has a 2 car garage which will help me by not having to get a storage unit... 

--- End quote ---

Well forget the scooter you can walk from there, no? Well good luck!

imwithhappy:

--- Quote from: Lawless11 on July 24, 2008, 05:51:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: imwithhappy on July 24, 2008, 05:40:08 PM ---Thanks.  I actually went over to Fayetteville this morning to look at properties and settled on a townhouse north of campus.  Eagle and Oakland.  Decent place plus it has a 2 car garage which will help me by not having to get a storage unit... 

--- End quote ---

Well forget the scooter you can walk from there, no? Well good luck!

--- End quote ---

Yep.  The S-10 and the Vespa are gonna get mighty lonely come late August....  In other news my gasoline budget on the excel spreadsheet just got reduced to zero.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version