Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Fordham Wait List  (Read 2674 times)

rosalita

• View Profile
Fordham Wait List
« on: July 08, 2008, 04:59:04 PM »
I'm on the Fordham waitlist right now, but haven't heard a peep in at least a month. Anybody got any info?

I keep checking LSN, but I can't seem to pinpoint anyone who's gotten in off the waitlist in the last month or so.

jt2075

• View Profile
Re: Fordham Wait List
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2008, 07:48:59 PM »
I actually got into Fordham from the waitlist today : )
I'm stoked, but it completely came out of left field. Like you said, not a peep in about a month. Anyone else have good news?

abacab44

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2008, 07:44:27 PM »
I just got into NYU, so i'll be withdrawing from Fordham in the coming days. Should free up a spot.

GPG

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2008, 05:24:17 PM »
I got off the wait list early last week and still have no access to the admitted students website.  I called several times and emailed to ask them to update my status, but no luck because they are "backlogged."  Have any recently admitted students gained access?

Moreover, I wanted to try to apply for financial aid as soon as possible to compare packages with my original school, and Fordham's financial aid office flat out refused to fax me the necessary forms to apply for aid b/c it was not their policy to do so! I would like to attend Fordham, but does anyone get the sense that Fordham's office is not that smoothly operated?