Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Pepperdine Waitlist  (Read 2364 times)

oskifan

• View Profile
Pepperdine Waitlist
« on: July 07, 2008, 02:23:03 PM »
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has been accepted from the Pepperdine Waitlist?

Thank you!

BarryLaine

• Sr. Citizen
  • "My aim is true..."
    • View Profile
Re: Pepperdine Waitlist
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2008, 02:33:35 PM »
I'm sorry I can't answer your question or offer any help, but if you wouldn't mind (understandable if you would), what was your LSAT/GPA and when did you apply?  I'm curious because I'll be applying to Pepperdine during the '08 - '09 cycle.

Again, if it's TMI, no worries.

Good luck to you!

imwithhappy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2008, 07:57:18 PM »
I'm sorry I can't answer your question or offer any help, but if you wouldn't mind (understandable if you would), what was your LSAT/GPA and when did you apply?  I'm curious because I'll be applying to Pepperdine during the '08 - '09 cycle.

Again, if it's TMI, no worries.

lawschoolnumbers.com has all the info you could ever need
University of Oklahoma '11

BarryLaine

• Sr. Citizen
  • "My aim is true..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2008, 08:40:35 PM »
LSN is a very helpful sight to an extent, however, given the thousands of applications many law schools receive it's not necessarily representitive of those applying and being accepted/rejected/waitlisted.

imwithhappy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2008, 10:38:33 PM »
LSN is a very helpful sight to an extent, however, given the thousands of applications many law schools receive it's not necessarily representitive of those applying and being accepted/rejected/waitlisted.

and neither is asking ONE single person. I know full well the limitations of the info on LSN, but thanks for the lesson.
University of Oklahoma '11

baller1023

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2008, 10:46:20 PM »
hahahah

BarryLaine

• Sr. Citizen
  • "My aim is true..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2008, 12:05:13 AM »

and neither is asking ONE single person. I know full well the limitations of the info on LSN, but thanks for the lesson.

It wasn't my intention to school you - my apologies if it came off that way... I'm not a traditional applicant, so I personally find a lot of info about one person more helpful than the limited info on hundreds of people on LSN, most of whom are just out of - or getting out of - undergrad. 

I checked out your LSN and my situation is similar to yours, so I hope you understand where I'm coming from.  Best of luck to you.

...and Baller, your level of expression and insight is astounding!  Bless you.