Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Poll

End of Summer Vacation ideas?

NYC
DC
CHI

Author Topic: End of Summer Vacation ideas?  (Read 2100 times)

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
Re: End of Summer Vacation ideas?
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2008, 11:59:34 AM »
LIC is cool.  Its one of the up and coming areas of Queens.
"A lawyer's either a social engineer or a parasite on society. A social engineer is a highly skilled...lawyer who understands the Constitution of the U.S. and knows how to explore its uses in the solving of problems of local communities and in bettering [our] conditions."
Charles H. Houston

TruOne

• Sr. Citizen
  • I'm still standing. . .I'm still here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2008, 12:17:21 PM »
LIC is cool.  Its one of the up and coming areas of Queens.

That's comforting, cuz my image of NYC is just one big armed robbery waiting to happen.

It's good to know that there are some nice, wholesome places there.

So what is there to do in Manhattan that don't cost an arm and a leg?
Warning: Educated Black Man

University of Law '09

Saucony Jazz

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2008, 08:50:00 PM »
TruOne - I'ma throw this one out there and it might or might not be a viable option, and the only reason i'm mentioning it is 'cause I just got back from studying abroad and spent a couple of days at this spot. Man, but if you could, I would say hit up...

Amsterdam

It might be an unpopular choice but dawg trust me, that place is a world unto its self that must be experienced! lol. And I promise you it'll take your mind off of everything and it's a guaranteed great time. They got a section called the RED-LIGHT-DISTRICT, dawg you gotta see it to believe it! Some of the wildest chit i've ever seen, and being from Southern California I thought i've seen it all. lol...

But like I said dawg, I'm just throwing that chit out there. Just something to think about.

No matter what Southern Cali and more specifically Downtwon Los Angeles welcomes you with open arms. Holla at yo boy!
You my Son and I Love You!