I was accepted at UC Davis and am on the waitlist for Loyola (Los Angeles) and UC Hastings.
Davis has offered me loans, but I'm hesitant to complete the paperwork for them because I'm still waiting to hear back from Hastings and Loyola. I know it says that I can reject the loan at any time, (i.e. if I were to withdraw from Davis to go to another school) but it still makes me nervous. Am I just being paranoid?
Any personal stories/experiences on this issue would be much appreciated.