School Specific Boards > Denver

Friday Classes

(1/2) > >>

kill the headlights:
What percent of full-time students have classes on Friday?

kill the headlights:
Nobody knows?

Just a curiosity question. I am eager to get my schedule to see how early I start and if Fridays are going to be class days. Does anyone know when the schedule comes out? I heard it is at the end of July.

Matthies:
The firday class thing was new last year, they never had 1st year frid classes before that. I know only one section had friday class last year, I think that was legal writing. Do you know what section your in? Have you checked my web detail schedual of classes to see if it says what classes you have?

kill the headlights:

--- Quote from: Matthies on July 14, 2008, 08:31:21 PM ---The firday class thing was new last year, they never had 1st year frid classes before that. I know only one section had friday class last year, I think that was legal writing. Do you know what section your in? Have you checked my web detail schedual of classes to see if it says what classes you have?

--- End quote ---

It doesn't have anything on there, no section number or anything. I guess I just have to wait it out.

Thanks for the reply.

somanyquestions:
depends on your section.  my year, 2/3 full time sections had friday classes. . . not sure about last year or this year though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version