Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: TimMitchell  (Read 5146 times)

Top Cat

• Sr. Citizen
  • Ky. born, Ky. bred... when I die, I'll be Ky. dead
    • View Profile
    • LSN Profile
    • Email
TimMitchell
« on: July 03, 2008, 07:22:51 PM »
Tim-

Since registering, I've enjoyed reading your posts.  How did you do on the LSAT?
University of Kentucky 1L

LSN

meggo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: TimMitchell
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2008, 07:47:59 PM »
I know. I always enjoy Tim's posts and find him quite helpful. I felt bad for him since I'm sure he's capable of doing better. Ah well. I think he said he was going out drinking around 4 PM....(and yes, that makes me freaky for remembering this stuff and then mentioning it offhand like I know him).

TimMitchell

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2008, 12:06:38 PM »
I know. I always enjoy Tim's posts and find him quite helpful. I felt bad for him since I'm sure he's capable of doing better. Ah well. I think he said he was going out drinking around 4 PM....(and yes, that makes me freaky for remembering this stuff and then mentioning it offhand like I know him).

How did I miss THIS thread! You guys are becoming my second family. Well Meg, me and you both can do a lot better. I am ordering some more prep and the LRB. I could have studied a lot more but I slowed down a lot once I was consistantly in the 170-180 range. Not going to happen this time!

Tim-

Since registering, I've enjoyed reading your posts.  How did you do on the LSAT?

Thanks Lucas. You fine american (ahh I've contracted cronic Jules Fernitus)

dsetterl

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2008, 12:17:23 PM »
I personally know Tim, We are Zombietologists together.

Totally off topic, but last night I was sitting on my friends front porch when his next door neighbors ran outside and started shooting guns into the air. Gangsta. That was my cue to leave. What did you guys do for the 4th?

TimMitchell

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2008, 12:34:31 PM »
I personally know Tim, We are Zombietologists together.

Totally off topic, but last night I was sitting on my friends front porch when his next door neighbors ran outside and started shooting guns into the air. Gangsta. That was my cue to leave. What did you guys do for the 4th?

rawr! I can see us back to back mowing down zombies with AR-15s in the middle of Time's Square.

Last night I set off a lot of fireworks. All my friends combined for about $1000 worth of the good stuff. Plenty of beer and now my lawn is black as soot. Capped off the night with poker. The two most interesting things that happened: The first firework I set off misfired and shot right at my chest. It burnt a golf-ball sized hole in my favorite shirt (http://www.threadless.com/product/623/Haikus_are_easy_but) and burnt my chest a bit. Later we had about 50 people over with about 7 of us guys lighting them all off. I set up a mortar right next to my friends firecracker, well the firecracker knocked over the mortar and it fired DIRECTLY into the crowd and landed right in the middle of everybody. The fuse on those things take a while since they are supposed to explode high in the sky. Well, not many got away. No injuries, though (although my thumb is a little red from all the sparks, not to mention my big burly chest with the second degree burns)

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2008, 01:35:15 PM »
We aren't doing anything until tonight, all of my friends had to work yesterday. But we are having like an 8 team marathon game of Craniumtm. Jello shots, whiskey, maybe some good ole Appalachian moonshine.  No fireworks though, ever since I did this to myself:

J/K that was from zombies.

Just joshin guys! I actually have all of my fingers!

i think i would have asked them to at least make them all the same length  :P

i went marathon shopping with the SO, then drank margaritas and developed a whole new hatred for tequila
non ex transverso sed deorsum

JD

TimMitchell

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2008, 01:40:56 PM »
We aren't doing anything until tonight, all of my friends had to work yesterday. But we are having like an 8 team marathon game of Craniumtm. Jello shots, whiskey, maybe some good ole Appalachian moonshine.  No fireworks though, ever since I did this to myself:

J/K that was from zombies.

Just joshin guys! I actually have all of my fingers!

i think i would have asked them to at least make them all the same length  :P

i went marathon shopping with the SO, then drank margaritas and developed a whole new hatred for tequila

(1) If your SO goes marathon shopping with you than you picked a winner.
(2) Drinking Margaritas on the 4th is un-American.

Laura Roslin

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2008, 01:51:15 PM »
(2) Drinking Margaritas on the 4th is un-American.

+1.  Any other day, though, you should save me one.  ;D

I went with a friend to the fireworks on the 3rd (why does my city do them the night before? I really don't know.)  Nearly one million people were there, so it was something of a well-behaved mob scene.  We ended up walking 2.5 miles before we saw a bus that wasn't jam-packed. 

I couldn't do fireworks myself because a) they're illegal in my state and I'm trying to apply to law school, dontyaknow and b) I live pretty close to downtown among a number of highrises, so that probably wouldn't end so well.   ::) 
I have a PhD in horribleness!

LSN

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2008, 02:44:24 PM »
they clean your hose?  damn, you got the delux service.....

<-- hates tequila.

eta:  nah, wally is much more anal
non ex transverso sed deorsum

JD

Budlaw

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2008, 03:18:38 PM »

Since when is a 165 a bad score? Doesn't that place someone in the 93rd percentile. Sure it won't get you into Yale, but it will get you into most schools.  ::)