Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Pre-Law 1L Study Aids, 1L Supplements and Books FOR SALE  (Read 1006 times)

989F2d1512

• View Profile
Pre-Law 1L Study Aids, 1L Supplements and Books FOR SALE
« on: July 03, 2008, 09:53:45 AM »
The following books were a BIG help for 1L year. I begin working through these books before school started, and I ended up doing very well. If you want to get ahead of your 1L classmates, now is the time to start preparing.

Exam Prep
Getting To Maybe: How to Excel on Law School Exams by Richard Michael Fischl and Jeremy Paul

The Eight Secrets Of Top Exam Performance In Law School: An Easy-To-Use, Step-by-Step Program for Achieving Great Grades! by Charles H. Whitebread

Learning Legal Reasoning: Briefing, Analysis and Theory (Delaney Series)by John Delaney

How to Do Your Best on Law School Exams by John Delaney

Examples and Explanations

The Law Of Torts: Examples And Explanations by Joseph W. Glannon

Property: Examples and Explanations by D. Barlow Burke

Criminal Law: Examples and Explanations by Richard G. Singer

Concepts and Insights

Concepts And Case Analysis in the Law of Contracts by Marvin A. Chirelstein <----Hands down, the best supplement you will read in law school. It is an awesome overview for Contracts.

Abraham's the Forms and Functions of Tort Law: An Analytical Primer on Cases and Concepts by Kenneth S. Abraham

Email me at 989F2d1512@gmail.com if you are interested. I am willing to take offers for the entire set, which would save you money, or offers for the individual books.