Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Boalt Email  (Read 1108 times)

Haeldaur

• View Profile
Boalt Email
« on: July 03, 2008, 02:39:26 AM »
I am a transfer app to boalt, and havent heard anything yet until today, when I got this email:

"To All Transfer Admits,

The Samuelson Law, Technology and Public Policy Clinic has asked that we send you the attached application. For more information, please visit the Samuelson Clinic's website.

http://www.law.berkeley.edu/clinics/samuelsonclinic/

Thank you,

-Berkeley Law Admissions Office"

Did every transfer applicant get this?  My hopes are kind of tentatively up because it says "admits."

uscmeche

• View Profile
Re: Boalt Email
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2008, 02:21:18 PM »
I applied for transfer as well, but I did not receive this email.  As of right now, I have not heard anything back from Boalt - - which I assume is a bad thing. 

PS: I love the Samuelson Clinic, it is the main reason I want to transfer to Boalt!  I am jealous ;)

almostlegal

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2008, 03:06:36 PM »
I'd give their Admissions Office a call.  This is pretty similar to how I found out about my acceptance to BU (I got an email from Career Services mentioning my admissions).  A quick call to the Admissions Office confirmed that I had been accepted, the career services office just moved faster than the post office.

Tentative congrats!

ILoveItWhenYouHateUs

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2008, 01:21:37 PM »
I am a transfer app to boalt, and havent heard anything yet until today, when I got this email:

"To All Transfer Admits,

The Samuelson Law, Technology and Public Policy Clinic has asked that we send you the attached application. For more information, please visit the Samuelson Clinic's website.

http://www.law.berkeley.edu/clinics/samuelsonclinic/

Thank you,

-Berkeley Law Admissions Office"

Did every transfer applicant get this?  My hopes are kind of tentatively up because it says "admits."

Well? Did you get in? I was admitted, accepted their offer and subsequently received that email.

random2341

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2008, 07:38:20 AM »
Interesting...I was admitted but never received that email (haven't accepted the offer yet)