Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: JMLS Academic dismissal: gripes and questions....  (Read 20631 times)

MEMEMEME

Re: JMLS Academic dismissal: gripes and questions....
« Reply #60 on: July 03, 2010, 06:21:11 AM »
you'd kill your own family to avoid a day of school, DEAR GOD!!!!!! >:(

Ever considered trying medical withdrawal or something similar because of the death in your family? Can't that be used as a viable excuse?

Shut the @#!* up. Not cute. When people are close to people, they grieve and it is a medical condition. Go hump your blow-up doll you slimy worm

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #61 on: July 03, 2010, 11:53:46 PM »
what medical condition are you talking about psycho?

you'd kill your own family to avoid a day of school, DEAR GOD!!!!!! >:(

Ever considered trying medical withdrawal or something similar because of the death in your family? Can't that be used as a viable excuse?

Shut the @#!* up. Not cute. When people are close to people, they grieve and it is a medical condition. Go hump your blow-up doll you slimy worm

MEMEMEME

« Reply #62 on: July 04, 2010, 05:46:35 AM »
It's called bereavement and clinical depression, moron. Didn't I tell you to shut your damn mouth? I am not getting into an analytical discussion about this. Go see someone die who you love and then get back to me. In the meantime, shut the f*ck up.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #63 on: July 04, 2010, 12:45:18 PM »
yep your psycho. Go back a few posts  and see what I was responding to on someone elses posts "I'd kill for that" type stuff. Bittch at them and then tell your dr to up your scripts.

It's called bereavement and clinical depression, moron. Didn't I tell you to shut your damn mouth? I am not getting into an analytical discussion about this. Go see someone die who you love and then get back to me. In the meantime, shut the f*ck up.

MEMEMEME

« Reply #64 on: July 04, 2010, 03:37:13 PM »
I suppose at least I am lucid enough to know that your grammar is *&^% and you're trying to be a lawyer. I probably am a bit psycho at the moment anyway. Who cares. Anyway, go away troll. Don't respond to anything else I post ever unless you want to give me your name and address afterwards. I will do the same for you.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #65 on: July 04, 2010, 03:55:00 PM »
Aw yes, the same old retard comment of "hey that thing that they dont grade on in lawschool or the bar, yeah you dont seem to care about doing that to perfection on a board that wouldnt matter even if it did matter(which it dosnt anways)so yeah....... :P"
Plus, as a self admitted psychwarder THAT will have a MUCH larger impact on a career. A) "character and fitness" focus on the second word the most. B) court room "NO, GO AWAY, I'll cut myself....... :'( "

Enjoy your holiday.

I suppose at least I am lucid enough to know that your grammar is bunnies and you're trying to be a lawyer. I probably am a bit psycho at the moment anyway. Who cares. Anyway, go away troll. Don't respond to anything else I post ever unless you want to give me your name and address afterwards. I will do the same for you.

MEMEMEME

« Reply #66 on: July 04, 2010, 04:21:56 PM »
I highly doubt anyone will hold it against me years from now when I apply for the bar that I was grieving once that my mother was dying of cancer. And a judge will laugh at your grammar and spelling so please hire a proofreader.

Cicero

• Sr. Citizen
  • UF 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 04, 2010, 04:22:32 PM »
You keep saying in your posts that spelling and grammar don't matter because those things aren't graded on LS exams or on the bar, but they will matter when you're done with school and are out in the real world. Some judges get very upset by spelling and grammar mistakes. These mistakes can be detrimental to your client's case and hurt your reputation as an attorney (and cost you money in court fees, etc.). It's a good idea to practice good spelling and grammar now, so that it will be automatic when you're out of school.

Some examples of what can happen:
http://www.legalassistanttoday.com/issue_archive/columns/LglWrtng_ma07.htm

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #68 on: July 04, 2010, 05:40:38 PM »
So, your point is that the thing that I keep saying is accurate? Thankyou for that confirmation of what I already knew. As for that other BS, people here say a shitload of things that I doubt they'd say in a court room, same goes for in class. Get over it. yooze stooped.  :-X

You keep saying in your posts that spelling and grammar don't matter because those things aren't graded on LS exams or on the bar, but they will matter when you're done with school and are out in the real world. Some judges get very upset by spelling and grammar mistakes. These mistakes can be detrimental to your client's case and hurt your reputation as an attorney (and cost you money in court fees, etc.). It's a good idea to practice good spelling and grammar now, so that it will be automatic when you're out of school.

Some examples of what can happen:
http://www.legalassistanttoday.com/issue_archive/columns/LglWrtng_ma07.htm

MEMEMEME

« Reply #69 on: July 04, 2010, 05:58:22 PM »
Doesn't make it right.