Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: JMLS Academic dismissal: gripes and questions....  (Read 19437 times)

cooleylawstudent

Re: JMLS Academic dismissal: gripes and questions....
« Reply #70 on: July 04, 2010, 06:01:21 PM »
sure as hell makes it not wrong.

Doesn't make it right.

Cicero

• Sr. Citizen
  • UF 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 04, 2010, 06:21:53 PM »
It wasn't an attack on you, just an explanation of why you should get in the habit of using correct spelling and grammar. The more you allow these bad habits to continue on the forum and elsewhere, as I expect these are common mistakes for you in general, the more the bad habits will ingrain themselves and the harder they will be to stop.

MEMEMEME

« Reply #72 on: July 04, 2010, 06:48:04 PM »
Not sure what you were referring to exactly but if you think it is not wrong to pick on someone who is grieving, etc. just because it is the Internet, then I guess you will find out what it is like someday. Call me psycho all you want. It doesn't matter. I bet I am a hell of a lot stronger than you and please don't make a reference to your military experience. We all know. You have mentioned it again and again. And honestly if you think it has given you some sort of integrity and you think it is right to badger me when obviously I am not fully "with it" at the moment because of the above-referenced matter, you are the one who might fail fitness and CHARACTER.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #73 on: July 04, 2010, 07:22:54 PM »
fair enough. I won't lie and say that I'll live by it, but I see what you mean when you say it like that.

It wasn't an attack on you, just an explanation of why you should get in the habit of using correct spelling and grammar. The more you allow these bad habits to continue on the forum and elsewhere, as I expect these are common mistakes for you in general, the more the bad habits will ingrain themselves and the harder they will be to stop.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #74 on: July 04, 2010, 07:24:49 PM »
hey genius, you called me out. I am only saying that a psycho would do that. 1) YOU STARTED THIS 2) YOU KEEP IT GOING
let it go or dont, but starting a fire and then bitching when you get burned is just stupid.

Not sure what you were referring to exactly but if you think it is not wrong to pick on someone who is grieving, etc. just because it is the Internet, then I guess you will find out what it is like someday. Call me psycho all you want. It doesn't matter. I bet I am a hell of a lot stronger than you and please don't make a reference to your military experience. We all know. You have mentioned it again and again. And honestly if you think it has given you some sort of integrity and you think it is right to badger me when obviously I am not fully "with it" at the moment because of the above-referenced matter, you are the one who might fail fitness and CHARACTER.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #75 on: July 04, 2010, 07:33:42 PM »
Hey "MEME" (what a selfcentered name) I think THIS is the post that started your bittching campain, you'll noticed that I didn't even write it. I get it that you are in the middle of a mental meltdown right now but try to read before you respond. If you weren't so self centered and worried about only yourself you might A) learn to read  & B) Think(crazy thought huh) before you post. Pretty much everyone has watched people die, including those close to them. Its part of the human condition.
C) Where on this section did I mention the military? (and yes it does require a lot more than you have to do it) but where did I mention it?

maybe for secured transactions; while i would have only maimed them to miss, say, administrative law

you'd kill your own family to avoid a day of school, DEAR GOD!!!!!! >:(

Ever considered trying medical withdrawal or something similar because of the death in your family? Can't that be used as a viable excuse?

MEMEMEME

« Reply #76 on: July 04, 2010, 07:33:54 PM »
I asked you to let it go and you kept it going. Have you ever lost anyone you really really loved and watched them suffer? Don't blame me for not being rational against you considering. Enough of this, ok? Done. Please don't respond to any more of my posts. Thank you.

MEMEMEME

« Reply #77 on: July 04, 2010, 07:35:24 PM »
The name is supposed to be ironic. It is a comment on society. Not my personal opinion of myself.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #78 on: July 04, 2010, 07:37:56 PM »
Clearly you didnt read my last responce. Here is a piece of common sense(everyone dies so we ALL go through it, if you weren't so self centered you'd look around and realise that, THAT is where the right to speak from others on it comes from)
Plus, if you want a fire to stop burning, stop tossing gasoline on it. You bittch at me, I'll bittch back.
That being said, if you are serious about calling a truce on it then ok, if you stop the bittch attack so will I, cool?

I asked you to let it go and you kept it going. Have you ever lost anyone you really really loved and watched them suffer? Don't blame me for not being rational against you considering. Enough of this, ok? Done. Please don't respond to any more of my posts. Thank you.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #79 on: July 04, 2010, 07:38:26 PM »
ok.

The name is supposed to be ironic. It is a comment on society. Not my personal opinion of myself.