University of California, Hastings College of the Law
 20 (19.6%)
University of Dayton School of Law
 3 (2.9%)
University of Maryland School of Law
 20 (19.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Voting closed: July 03, 2008, 12:53:06 PM

Author Topic: BOD: Round 2, Group 10  (Read 402 times)

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
BOD: Round 2, Group 10
« on: June 30, 2008, 12:53:06 PM »
Round 2, Group 10. Everyone has 4 votes and the top 6 schools move on to the next round. The poll will run for 3 days.

Hofstra University School of Law                                                                                                                   
    Lewis & Clark Law School                                                                                                                   
    Northeastern University School of Law                                                                                                                   
    Northwestern University School of Law                                                                                                                   
    Temple University—James E. Beasley School of Law                                                                                                                   
    University of California, Hastings College of the Law                                                                                                                   
    University of Dayton School of Law                                                                                                                   
    University of Maryland School of Law                                 
I'mma stay bumpin' till I bump my head on my tomb.