Law School Discussion

I'm anxiously awaiting Tim Mitchell's LSAT score. You?

TimMitchell

Re: I'm anxiously awaiting Tim Mitchell's LSAT score. You?
« Reply #50 on: July 08, 2008, 09:43:15 PM »
The wait is over... 165 :(

I know it's a great score but way out of where I was practicing. The worst part is I was VERY confident I got a great score by how easy the test was. Oh well, October it is.

october test be hardest ever.
Hi Julie, quick question: why would the October LSAT be more difficult than the June LSAT? Just wondering what you based that comment on.
Thanks!

Julie has inside information that Armageddon is going to occur sometime during the October LSAT. Good luck concentrating during that. Only Tim and Meggo, after so much time on LSD, will be able to ignore the fire and the horsemen to do well in October.

And that's why I'm not retaking.

Don't jinx it, if the Armageddon happens in October then the curve is going to get all screwed up.

Gone

• Goodbye All!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 08, 2008, 09:47:50 PM »

I know it's a great score but way out of where I was practicing. The worst part is I was VERY confident I got a great score by how easy the test was. Oh well, October it is.

Hi Julie, quick question: why would the October LSAT be more difficult than the June LSAT? Just wondering what you based that comment on.
Thanks!

Julie has inside information that Armageddon is going to occur sometime during the October LSAT. Good luck concentrating during that. Only Tim and Meggo, after so much time on LSD, will be able to ignore the fire and the horsemen to do well in October.

Don't jinx it, if the Armageddon happens in October then the curve is going to get all screwed up.

Well I figure all the good test takers will ascend to heaven and thus the curve will be pretty generous (except for those of us who spend sunday morning on LSD instead of in church)

Scentless Apprentice

• My ego isnt LSD strong but I still want to play.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #52 on: July 08, 2008, 09:48:29 PM »
Ok..so I'm now assuming that Julie's comment was really just a product of insider message board facetiousness, not to be taken literally by those outside of the loop.

Gone

• Goodbye All!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 08, 2008, 09:52:06 PM »
Ok..so I'm now assuming that Julie's comment was really just a product of insider message board facetiousness, not to be taken literally by those outside of the loop.

Whatever helps you sleep at night

TimMitchell

« Reply #54 on: July 08, 2008, 10:00:32 PM »

October test be hardest ever

Scentless Apprentice

• My ego isnt LSD strong but I still want to play.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #55 on: July 08, 2008, 10:03:19 PM »

Whatever helps you sleep at night

Well, let me ask you this. With the information you have available, do you think that the October test will be higher on the difficulty scale than the June test? If so, please state the premises for your conclusion. Get it??? Because of the logical reasoning portion of the LSAT..it has to do with premises & conclusions, and I included that in my joke! Hahaha!!! (insert gunshot noise)

Julie Fern

• hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 09, 2008, 04:35:48 AM »

Thanks!

julie have second cousin once removed who live next door lady whose hairdresser once work with sister of dude who work in mailroom of company does business with lsac, and julie hear things.

Julie Fern

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 09, 2008, 04:36:39 AM »

Thanks!

She says that about every test. It's cute things like that which caused my unending love for Ms Fern. Also, thanks for reviving this thread!

and every time, it true.

Julie Fern

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 09, 2008, 04:38:31 AM »

Thanks!

you one those people really should pace self and save many brain cells possible.

Julie Fern

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 09, 2008, 04:39:27 AM »

Thanks!

if armadeggon, everyone just go regent.