University of North Dakota School of Law
 4 (3.8%)
University of Richmond School of Law
 7 (6.7%)
Widener University School of Law - DE
 4 (3.8%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Voting closed: July 03, 2008, 01:53:05 AM

Author Topic: BOD: Round 2, Group 8  (Read 488 times)

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
BOD: Round 2, Group 8
« on: June 30, 2008, 01:53:05 AM »
Round 2, Group 8. Everyone has 4 votes and the top 6 schools move on to the next round. The poll will run for 3 days.

Arizona State University—Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law                                                                                                                   
    Rutgers University School of Law—Newark                                                                                                                   
    Suffolk University Law School                                                                                                                   
    The University of Chicago Law School                                                                                                                   
    The University of Mississippi School of Law                                                                                                                   
    University of North Dakota School of Law                                                                                                                   
    University of Richmond School of Law                                                                                                                   
    Widener University School of Law - DE               
I'mma stay bumpin' till I bump my head on my tomb.