Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert Law Center
 14 (13.5%)
Seattle University School of Law
 5 (4.8%)
The University of Kansas School of Law
 10 (9.6%)
University of Arkansas School of Law - Fayetteville
 7 (6.7%)
University of California, Berkeley, School of Law (Boalt Hall)
 24 (23.1%)
University of Miami School of Law
 12 (11.5%)
University of North Carolina School of Law
 23 (22.1%)
Vermont Law School
 9 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Voting closed: July 03, 2008, 01:51:53 AM

Author Topic: BOD: Round 2, Group 7  (Read 379 times)

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
BOD: Round 2, Group 7
« on: June 30, 2008, 01:51:53 AM »
Round 2, Group 7. Everyone has 4 votes and the top 6 schools move on to the next round. The poll will run for 3 days.

Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert Law Center                                                                                                                   
    Seattle University School of Law                                                                                                                   
    The University of Kansas School of Law                                                                                                                   
    University of Arkansas School of Law - Fayetteville                                                                                                                 
    University of California, Berkeley, School of Law (Boalt Hall)                                                                                                                   
    University of Miami School of Law                                                                                                                   
    University of North Carolina School of Law                                                                                                                   
    Vermont Law School             
I'mma stay bumpin' till I bump my head on my tomb.