The University of Texas School of Law
 33 (25.6%)
University of Virginia School of Law
 32 (24.8%)
Washington University School of Law
 20 (15.5%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Voting closed: July 02, 2008, 01:59:14 PM

Author Topic: BOD: Round 2, Group 6  (Read 381 times)

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
BOD: Round 2, Group 6
« on: June 29, 2008, 01:59:14 PM »
Round 2, Group 6. Everyone has 4 votes and the top 6 schools move on to the next round. The poll will run for 3 days.

Baylor University School of Law                                                                                                                   
    Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Yeshiva University                                                                                                                   
    Loyola Law School, Loyola Marymount University                                                                                                                   
    The University of Alabama School of Law                                                                                                                   
    The University of New Mexico School of Law                                                                                                                   
    The University of Texas School of Law                                                                                                                   
    University of Virginia School of Law                                                                                                                   
    Washington University School of Law                   
I'mma stay bumpin' till I bump my head on my tomb.