Rutgers—The State University of New Jersey—School of Law—Camden
 16 (12.9%)
University of Connecticut School of Law
 21 (16.9%)
University of Tennessee College of Law
 18 (14.5%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Voting closed: July 02, 2008, 01:58:48 PM

Author Topic: BOD: Round 2, Group 5  (Read 418 times)

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
BOD: Round 2, Group 5
« on: June 29, 2008, 01:58:48 PM »
Round 2, Group 5. Everyone has 4 votes and the top 6 schools move on to the next round. The poll will run for 3 days.

Atlanta's John Marshall Law School                                                                                                                   
    Cleveland State University—Cleveland-Marshall College of Law                                                                                                                   
    Emory University School of Law                                                                                                                   
    Fordham University School of Law                                                                                                                   
    Indiana University School of Law—Indianapolis                                                                                                                   
    Rutgers—The State University of New Jersey—School of Law—Camden                                                                                                                   
    University of Connecticut School of Law                                                                                                                   
    University of Tennessee College of Law     
I'mma stay bumpin' till I bump my head on my tomb.